• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This isn’t a proper thread because frankly I am not “proper”. I just really need to rp before I rip my hair out and nobody ever seems to want to keep a rp going with me and it’s honestly getting on my last nerves.

I am literally open to doing anything really but one major setback is that I won’t play males. It just makes me uncomfortable and it’s not something I am very good at so I tend to stay away from it, my apologies.

Anyways let’s het this thread started(I guess??). As I said before I just really want to rp and if you are here right now still reading this I thank you for listening to my rant.

I really don’t have any plots but I’m fairly sure that we can come up with something. If you re interested in rp with me then please PM me.

Last edited:
I'm down for a female x female rp or I can play a male character. What are your thoughts on an elemental fantasy setting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back