• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for that juicy drama - F/F

Septrama

The Lesbian Hermit
Howdy partner!

I'm hoping to find some new wonderful people to RP with. I'll try and cover what might be important for any lone passerby.

Post Length/Literacy:
No strict guidelines. I personally tend to write at a semi-lit to literate level, but I don't like to draw things out to the point of being excessive. I'd much prefer we go with the flow: expand and detail when enjoyable, but simplify when it's time to speed it up or we'd prefer a more quick back and forth for high intensity. I don't want either party to feel pressured to expand the word count if it's not fun. I'm here at the end of the day to relax and get that creative hit in.

Availability:
I will definitely work to get multiple posts out per week, especially if we are both on over the weekends. I work full time and do have a wonderful wife, so one of these things could certainly pull me away at times.

Plotting:
Would love to work with any ideas you already have or start from scratch together. My strengths come in when fleshing out plots/filling in the details in-between major plot points. I enjoy discussing ideas through direct messaging or discord.

Romance and Drama:
Brownie points if a story has some kind of romance involved. I am myself, a giant lesbian, so have the most interest in F/F. I've also done M/F plenty in the past, but would have a preference for playing the M side of things if this is what we move forward with. A fun story will always have some great drama, dips, u-turns, etc. so I'm all for us serving that tea together.

Settings/Fandoms:
I typically lean to writing in an existing fandom, whether that be with already developed characters or OC but am happy to work on original works as well. Lists below...

Fandoms:
  • Harry Potter = OCs (tons of ocs), Fleur/Hermione
  • Wonder Woman = Diana/OC
  • Wynonna Earp = Waverly/Nicole
  • Orphan Black = Cosima/Delphine
  • Resident Evil = OCs
  • Mass Effect = OCs
Original Settings:
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Futuristic/Cyberpunk
  • Modern (needs a twist of some kind)
  • Westerns

I think that's everything (it's probably way too much lol)! Please reach out to me if you'd like to chat. Even if I don't have something in particular listed here, I'm certain there's plenty I've forgotten so I encourage you to shoot the fandom/setting over if you are interested to see if we'd be a good match. Thanks!

Last edited:
Interested in maybe a western or Harry Potter. (:

Interested in maybe a western or Harry Potter. (:

I’m really feeling both of those right now too! I do have some plots from old HP rps that did not come to fruition. A small idea for a western too. Please feel free to direct message me here and we could chat more through some ideas :D

Is this still a thing? Because FemShep/Liara.
Hey there! I historically prefer OCs when swimming in the wonderful Mass Effect universe, but would certainly be interested in chatting about any particular plots you had in mind for that (the best) duo. Feel free to shoot details over in a direct message. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back