• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

boredpisces

Valkyrie
{ Introduction }
Hi there! Welcome to my partner search. I go by Death, or simply D. I'm new around here, but I've been writing and roleplaying for 10+ years.
You can find a writing sample of mine on my Tumblr, right here.
Let's get right into it.

{ Here are some rules and guidelines! }

AGE - I'm over the age of 21 and therefore legally an adult. I prefer to roleplay with other adults, but I'm open to roleplaying with anyone above 16, so long as there is no romance involved. I used to roleplay anything with anyone, but now it's just creepy to me to write romance with someone younger than me.

ACTIVITY - I love roleplaying, but I can't dedicate my whole life to it! I have a real life going on, so I won't be able to write all day every day and I don't expect you to either! I try to be active as much as possible, though, and I will definitely let you know if I'll be too busy to reply and when to expect one. If I haven't replied in a week, feel free to remind me (nicely pls I'm a Pisces wE'rE SeNsItIvE).

If you lose interest in our plot, please don't hesitate to talk to me! We can come up with something to spice it up and get you interested again if you'd like. If we have no chemistry, no big deal. No hard feelings just lemme know! Communication is key.

LENGTH - My lazy/small replies tend to be at least two paragraphs, and that's if I'm REALLY not feeling or have no muse for what's going on.

Typically I write three (long) paragraphs to eight (any length) paragraphs per reply, it really depends on what happens. If it's conversation-heavy or waiting for your character to do something it fluctuates a lot. My writing tends to be more character-centric than plot-centric, so plots with me (even small ones) tend to last a long time.

Speaking of which, I'm here for the long term!

I love talking OOC, send me memes of our characters, headcanons, and feel free to chat even if you haven't replied to our rp yet!

DOUBLING - I. LOVE. DOUBLING! I really do. My first long term roleplay was double and it was AWESOME. I also do 1x1, I'm very flexible, but I must say I prefer doubling and also having a female character if I'm going to be playing a male.

OCS - I love original characters. Give me your babies. Let me love them. I prefer writing with original characters.

FANDOM - I've never roleplayed any fandom roles before, but I'm interested in giving it a shot. There's a fandom list below with characters I'd be willing to play.

I'm willing to try writing fandom roles against OCs, or canon characters; and please, give me CROSSOVERS! I love a wacky storyline.

ROMANCE - I honestly... don't really care for writing romance. Unless our characters have organic chemistry, then absolutely! But only as a side plot. However, I'm willing to write f/f, m/m, f/m... whatever. I'm down for anything.

I write slow-burns. Even in "we're soulmates and keep finding each other in each life" story-lines, I write slow-burns. There's angst. There's denial. There's awkward hand brushing. There's SUFFERING. It's great fun.

I WILL NOT WRITE ROMANCE OF ANY KIND WITH ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. Just won't do it.

OTHER - I love world building and creating new creatures to fill said worlds, coming up with their cultures, cool new places... I LOVE IT. I also love Fandom AU's.

{ GENRES }
I tend to write dark, edgy stories and characters because that's what interests me.

HORROR - Got a monster boi you wanna write as? Send them my way. Or maybe let's double and play a group of friends in an isolated cabin being hunted by an ooky spooky. (If you listen closely you can hear Josh Washington screeching bRoOoOoO in the distance.)

CRIME - Bad boys (and girls) with big guns and greedy hearts, what's not to love?

SUPERNATURAL - I particularly love lycanthropes and vampires, but I'm open to pretty much all supernatural creatures!

HIGH MEDIEVAL FANTASY - Dragons. Thrones. Games to be played (just kidding). I love it. Let's have some adventures with sellsword characters, or maybe our characters are in an arranged marriage.

SCI/FI - Robots, space travel, ALIENS?? Sign me up.

APOCALYPSE/DYSTOPIAN - Natural disasters, plagues, you name it. Let's destroy the world as we know and build a new one out of the wasteland left behind.

{ FANDOMS }
I would prefer to play original characters, but I'm willing to do doubles where I write one canon character (if I feel I can write them accurately and do them justice) and one original character.

GAME OF THRONES - I prefer the books over the television show (I MEAN REALLY WHAT WAS THAT FINALE???) but I'm knowledgable about both. Watched every episode, read A Game of Thrones through A Feast for Crows. Planning on reading A Dance with Dragons soon, but I'm familiar with the events of the book. I've played the Telltale game.

Detroit: Become Human - Played the game. Loved the game. Got an okay ending. Will protect smoll boi Connor at all costs.

Harry Potter - Read the original series, watched all the movies. Have no knowledge of the Cursed Child. #1 Draco trash. It would be really cool to do a roleplay with first years.

The Walking Dead - Haven't seen the latest season, nor have I read a good portion of the comics. Played season 1 and 2 of the Telltale game.

The Last of Us - Played the Game. Cried. Loved the game. Ready for the sequel, gimmmmme.

Skyrim - I actually have a small group of Skyrim ocs, haha.

Until Dawn - Don't even get me started on my love for damaged boi Josh Washington.

Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit - I've read the Hobbit and have seen all the movies, so I have working knowledge but a little patience with me may be required here haha.

American Horror Story - I haven't seen the latest season, but I'm familiar with all the others.

Disney - Twisted interpretations of the Disney tales (and their older inspirations) are MY JAM. I love it.

Marvel - Most familiar with the MCU, but I've read a few comics here and there.

The Flash - Mostly unfamiliar with the DC universe, but I love the CW Flash way too much.

Star Wars - I've only seen The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi and I am 100% confirmed Kylo Ren TRASH! I don't really ship Reylo, to be honest.

{ WANTED PLOTS }
These are my most wanted plots. I may add some more later.

♢ Our characters just got their letters from Hogwarts, and first, meet in Diagon Alley while buying supplies. They meet again on the train, of course. The plot would follow them through the sorting ceremony (will they be in the same house?) and their first classes, etcetera. I have a minor plot arc for the first year on the go, if you're interested! (hint: It involves a mischievous young Centaur.)

I would prefer to write a female character in this plot, but I'm down for doubling and writing both a male and female character for this plot (making an even bigger little friend group, how fun!).

♢ My character has been kidnapped and held prisoner. Will your character be a fellow prisoner or a kindly (but oblivious) neighbor? (This plot is inspired by the Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, and Amanda Barry kidnappings, trigger warnings may apply but I won't write anything grossly explicit.)

My character would be a female in this plot. I'm willing to double and write a female victim and the creepy man that took her, though. Or maybe a female victim and a neighborhood boy (*shrug emoji*).

♢ My character died tragically and has now returned to the earthly plane as a vengeful spirit to take revenge on those who wronged them. Your character buys something of theirs (an heirloom, if you will) at an estate sale, and unknowingly takes the spirit home with them. Your character can either believe in ghosts, or not, but by the end, they certainly will.

My character would be a female in this plot. Again, always willing to double. Maybe even write two ghosts (aren't you lucky, now we can all bang pots and pans at 2AM and frick up your characters life HARD).

♢ My character would be a newly turned vampire, and your character would be their maker. Would your character be kind to them, and teach them how to survive and even thrive; or would they be cruel, and cast their fledgling out into an unforgiving world without any clue as to how to survive?

This would be a GREAT plot to do doubles, we could do a vampire/human each, or both write vampires all in one "coven". Whatever! It would be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
♢ My character died tragically and has now returned to the earthly plane as a vengeful spirit to take revenge on those who wronged them. Your character buys something of theirs (an heirloom, if you will) at an estate sale, and unknowingly takes the spirit home with them. Your character can either believe in ghosts, or not, but by the end, they certainly will.

My character would be a female in this plot. Again, always willing to double. Maybe even write two ghosts (aren't you lucky, now we can all bang pots and pans at 2AM and frick up your characters life HARD).

♢ Our characters just got their letters from Hogwarts, and first, meet in Diagon Alley while buying supplies. They meet again on the train, of course. The plot would follow them through the sorting ceremony (will they be in the same house?) and their first classes, etcetera. I have a minor plot arc for the first year on the go, if you're interested! (hint: It involves a mischievous young Centaur.)

I'd like to double with either of these plots! Send me a DM or a message on discord (in the about section of my profile) and we can get to work plotting.

I'd like to double with either of these plots! Send me a DM or a message on discord (in the about section of my profile) and we can get to work plotting.
Dm'd you!

{ Introduction }
Hi there! Welcome to my partner search. I go by Death, or simply D. I'm new around here, but I've been writing and roleplaying for 10+ years.
You can find a writing sample of mine on my Tumblr, right here.
Let's get right into it.

{ Here are some rules and guidelines! }

AGE - I'm over the age of 21 and therefore legally an adult. I prefer to roleplay with other adults, but I'm open to roleplaying with anyone above 16, so long as there is no romance involved. I used to roleplay anything with anyone, but now it's just creepy to me to write romance with someone younger than me.

ACTIVITY - I love roleplaying, but I can't dedicate my whole life to it! I have a real life going on, so I won't be able to write all day every day and I don't expect you to either! I try to be active as much as possible, though, and I will definitely let you know if I'll be too busy to reply and when to expect one. If I haven't replied in a week, feel free to remind me (nicely pls I'm a Pisces wE'rE SeNsItIvE).

If you lose interest in our plot, please don't hesitate to talk to me! We can come up with something to spice it up and get you interested again if you'd like. If we have no chemistry, no big deal. No hard feelings just lemme know! Communication is key.

LENGTH - My lazy/small replies tend to be at least two paragraphs, and that's if I'm REALLY not feeling or have no muse for what's going on.

Typically I write three (long) paragraphs to eight (any length) paragraphs per reply, it really depends on what happens. If it's conversation-heavy or waiting for your character to do something it fluctuates a lot. My writing tends to be more character-centric than plot-centric, so plots with me (even small ones) tend to last a long time.

Speaking of which, I'm here for the long term!

I love talking OOC, send me memes of our characters, headcanons, and feel free to chat even if you haven't replied to our rp yet!

DOUBLING - I. LOVE. DOUBLING! I really do. My first long term roleplay was double and it was AWESOME. I also do 1x1, I'm very flexible, but I must say I prefer doubling and also having a female character if I'm going to be playing a male.

OCS - I love original characters. Give me your babies. Let me love them. I prefer writing with original characters.

FANDOM - I've never roleplayed any fandom roles before, but I'm interested in giving it a shot. There's a fandom list below with characters I'd be willing to play.

I'm willing to try writing fandom roles against OCs, or canon characters; and please, give me CROSSOVERS! I love a wacky storyline.

ROMANCE - I honestly... don't really care for writing romance. Unless our characters have organic chemistry, then absolutely! But only as a side plot. However, I'm willing to write f/f, m/m, f/m... whatever. I'm down for anything.

I write slow-burns. Even in "we're soulmates and keep finding each other in each life" story-lines, I write slow-burns. There's angst. There's denial. There's awkward hand brushing. There's SUFFERING. It's great fun.

I WILL NOT WRITE ROMANCE OF ANY KIND WITH ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. Just won't do it.

OTHER - I love world building and creating new creatures to fill said worlds, coming up with their cultures, cool new places... I LOVE IT. I also love Fandom AU's.

{ GENRES }
I tend to write dark, edgy stories and characters because that's what interests me.

HORROR - Got a monster boi you wanna write as? Send them my way. Or maybe let's double and play a group of friends in an isolated cabin being hunted by an ooky spooky. (If you listen closely you can hear Josh Washington screeching bRoOoOoO in the distance.)

CRIME - Bad boys (and girls) with big guns and greedy hearts, what's not to love?

SUPERNATURAL - I particularly love lycanthropes and vampires, but I'm open to pretty much all supernatural creatures!

HIGH MEDIEVAL FANTASY - Dragons. Thrones. Games to be played (just kidding). I love it. Let's have some adventures with sellsword characters, or maybe our characters are in an arranged marriage.

SCI/FI - Robots, space travel, ALIENS?? Sign me up.

APOCALYPSE/DYSTOPIAN - Natural disasters, plagues, you name it. Let's destroy the world as we know and build a new one out of the wasteland left behind.

{ FANDOMS }
I would prefer to play original characters, but I'm willing to do doubles where I write one canon character (if I feel I can write them accurately and do them justice) and one original character.

GAME OF THRONES - I prefer the books over the television show (I MEAN REALLY WHAT WAS THAT FINALE???) but I'm knowledgable about both. Watched every episode, read A Game of Thrones through A Feast for Crows. Planning on reading A Dance with Dragons soon, but I'm familiar with the events of the book. I've played the Telltale game.

Detroit: Become Human - Played the game. Loved the game. Got an okay ending. Will protect smoll boi Connor at all costs.

Harry Potter - Read the original series, watched all the movies. Have no knowledge of the Cursed Child. #1 Draco trash. It would be really cool to do a roleplay with first years.

The Walking Dead - Haven't seen the latest season, nor have I read a good portion of the comics. Played season 1 and 2 of the Telltale game.

The Last of Us - Played the Game. Cried. Loved the game. Ready for the sequel, gimmmmme.

Skyrim - I actually have a small group of Skyrim ocs, haha.

Until Dawn - Don't even get me started on my love for damaged boi Josh Washington.

Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit - I've read the Hobbit and have seen all the movies, so I have working knowledge but a little patience with me may be required here haha.

American Horror Story - I haven't seen the latest season, but I'm familiar with all the others.

Disney - Twisted interpretations of the Disney tales (and their older inspirations) are MY JAM. I love it.

Marvel - Most familiar with the MCU, but I've read a few comics here and there.

The Flash - Mostly unfamiliar with the DC universe, but I love the CW Flash way too much.

Star Wars - I've only seen The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi and I am 100% confirmed Kylo Ren TRASH! I don't really ship Reylo, to be honest.

{ WANTED PLOTS }
These are my most wanted plots. I may add some more later.

I would prefer to write a female character in this plot, but I'm down for doubling and writing both a male and female character for this plot (making an even bigger little friend group, how fun!).

♢ My character has been kidnapped and held prisoner. Will your character be a fellow prisoner or a kindly (but oblivious) neighbor? (This plot is inspired by the Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, and Amanda Barry kidnappings, trigger warnings may apply but I won't write anything grossly explicit.)

My character would be a female in this plot. I'm willing to double and write a female victim and the creepy man that took her, though. Or maybe a female victim and a neighborhood boy (*shrug emoji*).

♢ My character would be a newly turned vampire, and your character would be their maker. Would your character be kind to them, and teach them how to survive and even thrive; or would they be cruel, and cast their fledgling out into an unforgiving world without any clue as to how to survive?

This would be a GREAT plot to do doubles, we could do a vampire/human each, or both write vampires all in one "coven". Whatever! It would be a lot of fun.

I'd be interested in American horror story

Hi, I’d be up for anything fantasy related! Vampires, werewolves, supernatural beings, etc! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back