• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SEARCHING FOR SOME LOVE HERE {PLOTS - OPEN}

Hey I think that the jock/bookworm sounds interesting but due to strong feelings about academics I don't like playing "dumb jocks". Jocks who are overachievers and strive for both perfect form and grades yes, but no dumb jocks. If you aren't okay with that, can we go with the babysitter one? I already have an idea for a plot.

Hey, if you're still taking people I'd love to do one or more of these plots!!

I'm putting them in spoilers to reduce clutter~

If you're still interested send me a PM please!

• The Classic
  • Babysitter's Club
  • Doggie Style
  • Play Pretend
  • Opposites Attract

I love your Puberty Truck plot. I'm happy to double up with a male or do FxF if you want to PM me love. <3

Hi!

I'd be interested in the classic, doggie style or play pretend if they aren't already taken!

Message me and we can talk details. I don't have enough posts to send private messages...I'm close though!

:)

I'm interested :b I will say though, I am not totally mind blowing amazingly great with males. It's been awhile since I last played one so I'd be a tad rusty haha

Ohgash, it's DankestMeme's plot hooks! Erm, prompts. Anyways, I've been seriously craving the Opposites Attract from the first time I read it. Gaaah.

I like the Romeo and Juliet idea. Oh, and the Jock and Nerd. Pm me if you're interested in rping with me! I will follow all your requirements. Don't worry about that. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back