• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SEARCHING FOR SOME LOVE HERE {PLOTS - OPEN}

Asteria

⚔️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Okay, helllooo and welcome.

Even though I have a main thread I mostly use (
Partners - Looking for partners (PLOTS, PAIRINGS, FANDOM - OPEN)), I decided to make another one because why not? Anyways, even if you can find those in my main thread, I'll put them here:

• WRITE IN PARAGRAPH STYLE. Man, you can write me five full pages and I will do the same for you, but don't expect me to write huge posts to only get one paragraph. This makes me pissed and I won't go for anywhere below three paragraphs, except for the parts when our characters talk with eachother or we need fast actions.

• ENGLISH IS NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE, meaning I will have some mistakes here and there but I mostly use spell check and such so I think we will be good. And that means I won't get mad at you.

• ONLY REALISTIC PICTURES OR DESCRIPTION, anime is not my style and I might accept realistical drawings.

• TALK WITH ME, like people just talk with me okay? If you're bored of the RP just tell me and maybe we can turn things around, skip stuff until an interesting part or just restart it.

• BE WILLING TO PLAY MALE OR DOUBLE (only MxF), okay, you're going to think that I'm just another one that can't play male and only goes for female. Nah, you're wrong. My males are some sexy shits and in doubling I can make your heart ache for them so don't think I can't play males if I want to. But don't pick doubling if you don't handle male characters or write 34384783478 paragraphs for females and one for males.

• ONE REPLY PER DAY WOULD BE NICE. I can maybe post multiple times a day, but one reply per day, long and detailed is good enough for me.

Okay, now getting to the plots. They only contain some lines so we can get them in different directions and I'm giving a shout out to DankestMeme because I got them from their post (I have some detailed ones in my main thread so just look around there too):

We hate each other, but we must play the two romantic leads in the play.

I'm your younger sibling's babysitter, and you show up randomly during my shift and eat food before disappearing again so all I know about you is what this five-year-old tells me.

We're neighbors, and your dog keeps running into my yard which is okay - but seriously, please control your canine because I'm having a hard time keeping it together talking to you.

We knew each other when we were like, two years old because out moms are friends. And we haven't seen each other since, but now your family is visiting - and you are a lot hotter than you were when you were a toddler.

Our friends are mortal enemies, and this is some Romeo and Juliet shit right here.

We're roommates. Yes, there is red tape across the room. Don't you dare step on my side.

Bro, it's my aunt's wedding next weekend - and she expects me to have a date. Do you think you can pretend?

You're a metal guitarist, and I'm a classical violinist - and due to scheduling errors, we have to share the practice room at school.

You're a sports jock, and I'm a bookworm - and it looks like we got partnered up for a project worth half of our grade.

I would love to roleplay with ya! Shoot me a message and we'll talk? Also, if you want/need a writing sample, I can hook ya up with one right away. :3 Have a lovely day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff right here...these prompts are like drugs and I wanna get addicted

(May God forgive me for that sentence. I'm bad at saying Hello.)

This is just me saying that I'm interested especially in the Babysitter's Club prompt, and if your down I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow when this new account meets its Reqs.

I would love to play "The Classic", "Babysitter's Club", "Doggy Style", "Puberty Truck", and "Opposites Attract". <3

They all sound
fantastic, but I have a couple requests. I would prefer to play the submissive role in the plots above that I have bolded; the one that are just italicized I would prefer to play no specific/the neutral relationship dominance role (so no dominant or submissive between them); and the underlined ones are those that I wish to play the dominant role. Of course, only if these are fine with you for me to play. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey hey!

I would love to double with you and I also quite enjoy the Crossing Lines idea. I think we can alter it to make it appropriate for doubling!
:)

Hey there, I'm interested in multiple of these. The puberty truck, opposites attract, play pretend and crossing lines. Which one would you be most interested in doing?

Hey there! I wouldn't mind doing the Babysitter's Club, Doggie Style, or Crossing Lines plots with you c: I have a few characters in mind already that I think would be interesting~ Let me know if you're still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back