• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for some homies to RP with

Spectra_Mercury

Snowman 🇨🇦
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CURRENTLY CLOSED

—————Intro—————

Hey all! Names Spectra_Mercury, but I prefer to just go by Merc. I’m very new to RpNation, so I apologize if I’m a bit slow with learning how to manoeuvre around. But anyway, I’ve been RPing for around 8+ years now and am currently looking for some people to chill and RP with. Here is some info before I go into things I enjoy/would be down to do.

Interests: RWBY, Pokèmon, Star Wars, MHA, Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, and a few more!

RP Style: Semi-Lit

Fun Fact: I am a voice actor!

—————RP Info—————

As I stated in my intro, I have been RPing for 8+ years now. I am semi-literate and tend to send around 2-3 paragraphs depending on how much I am able to work with off of responses. I tend to respond whenever I can, but I can promise at least 1 response a week. If I’m super in to what we have going on, I’ll probably respond a lot more often. I’ll lose interest in a RP around a month or a month and a half if there are no responses. But if it’s because of outside situations that you can’t respond, that’s cool! Just let me know and I’ll be all chill with it.

I’m down to do ((CCxOC, OCxOC, MxF, MxM))
I’m cool with non-binary, trans characters, and LGBTQ+ as well! I’m down to double up as well.

—————RP Rules—————

•Rule 1: Please be 18+! I know it can be a bit frustrating for people who are just under it, but please respect my choice.

•Rule 2: Please be AT LEAST Semi-Literate. I know sometimes it’s hard to come up with long responses, but I like to have some detailed writing to work off of.

•Rule 3: I would like for the RP’s to take place here on RpNation in pms.

•Rule 4: If you wish to use an OC, please send me a character sheet of them so I can read about them!

•Rule 5: I do NOT want to do stories with gary or mary sues. I don’t tolerate that kind of character.

•Rule 6: PLEASE inform me if you have any triggers! I personally don’t have any, but I know a lot of people do and I don’t want to make somebody uncomfortable. So please let me know beforehand!

•Rule 7: I am willing to work on coming up with a plot together, put PLEASE do not come to me and expect to come up with a plot for us. And if you already have an idea in mind, just let me know!

—————What I’m looking for—————

Alright, here is the part of what I’m currently looking to RP! Keep in mind I’m down to use OC’s for any of these. I’ll also have a small list of characters I can play and am willing to try out alongside the series I currently want to do a RP in.

-RWBY-
•Can Play•
Mercury Black, Tyrian Callows, Roman Torchwick, Adam Taurus, James Ironwood
•Interested in Playing•
Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Hazel Rainart, Fox Alistair, Qrow Branwen, Neptune Vasilias, Arthur Watts

-Pokèmon-
•Can Play•
Colress, Maxie, Drayton, Lysandre, James, Gladion
•Interested in Playing•
N, Silver, Flint, Volkner, Rika, Gaicomo, Hugh

-Genshin Impact-
•Can Play•
Diluc, Itto, Scaramouche/Wanderer, Childe/Tartaglia, Dottore, Zhongli
•Interested in Playing•
Shenhe, Dehya, Neuvillette, Kazuha, Cyno, Wriothesley, Xinyan

-Honkai Star Rail-
•Can Play•
Blade, Dan Heng, Male Trailblazer
•Interested in Playing•
Sampo, Luka, Welt, Silver Wolf, Acheron, Dr. Ratio

—————Ending Note—————

And that’s all! If you want to ask me anything or are interested in RPing, feel free to reply on this thread or shoot me a pm. Hope you have a good day/night whenever you’re reading this.​

Last edited:
—————Intro—————

Hey all! Names Spectra_Mercury, but I prefer to just go by Merc. I’m very new to RpNation, so I apologize if I’m a bit slow with learning how to manoeuvre around. But anyway, I’ve been RPing for around 8+ years now and am currently looking for some people to chill and RP with. Here is some info before I go into things I enjoy/would be down to do.

Interests: RWBY, Pokèmon, Star Wars, MHA, Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, and a few more!

RP Style: Semi-Lit

Fun Fact: I am a voice actor!

—————RP Info—————

As I stated in my intro, I have been RPing for 8+ years now. I am semi-literate and tend to send around 2-3 paragraphs depending on how much I am able to work with off of responses. I tend to respond whenever I can, but I can promise at least 1 response a week. If I’m super in to what we have going on, I’ll probably respond a lot more often. I’ll lose interest in a RP around a month or a month and a half if there are no responses. But if it’s because of outside situations that you can’t respond, that’s cool! Just let me know and I’ll be all chill with it.

I’m down to do ((CCxOC, OCxOC, MxF, MxM))
I’m cool with non-binary, trans characters, and LGBTQ+ as well! I’m down to double up as well.

—————RP Rules—————

•Rule 1: Please be 18+! I know it can be a bit frustrating for people who are just under it, but please respect my choice.

•Rule 2: Please be AT LEAST Semi-Literate. I know sometimes it’s hard to come up with long responses, but I like to have some detailed writing to work off of.

•Rule 3: I would like for the RP’s to take place here on RpNation in pms.

•Rule 4: If you wish to use an OC, please send me a character sheet of them so I can read about them!

•Rule 5: I do NOT want to do stories with gary or mary sues. I don’t tolerate that kind of character.

•Rule 6: PLEASE inform me if you have any triggers! I personally don’t have any, but I know a lot of people do and I don’t want to make somebody uncomfortable. So please let me know beforehand!

•Rule 7: I am willing to work on coming up with a plot together, put PLEASE do not come to me and expect to come up with a plot for us. And if you already have an idea in mind, just let me know!

—————What I’m looking for—————

Alright, here is the part of what I’m currently looking to RP! Keep in mind I’m down to use OC’s for any of these. I’ll also have a small list of characters I can play and am willing to try out alongside the series I currently want to do a RP in.

-RWBY-
•Can Play•
Mercury Black, Tyrian Callows, Roman Torchwick, Adam Taurus, James Ironwood
•Interested in Playing•
Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Hazel Rainart, Fox Alistair, Qrow Branwen, Neptune Vasilias, Arthur Watts

-Pokèmon-
•Can Play•
Colress, Maxie, Drayton, Lysandre, James, Gladion
•Interested in Playing•
N, Silver, Flint, Volkner, Rika, Gaicomo, Hugh

-Genshin Impact-
•Can Play•
Diluc, Itto, Scaramouche/Wanderer, Childe/Tartaglia, Dottore, Zhongli
•Interested in Playing•
Shenhe, Dehya, Neuvillette, Kazuha, Cyno, Wriothesley, Xinyan

-Honkai Star Rail-
•Can Play•
Blade, Dan Heng, Male Trailblazer
•Interested in Playing•
Sampo, Luka, Welt, Silver Wolf, Acheron, Dr. Ratio

—————Ending Note—————

And that’s all! If you want to ask me anything or are interested in RPing, feel free to reply on this thread or shoot me a pm. Hope you have a good day/night whenever you’re reading this.​
I dunno if this is still open, but it is, I'd be interested! :D I do have a quick question though on how you feel about self-inserts? We usually use a lot of self-inserts, but if you're not cool with them, we're great with canon characters/just normal ocs too, so it's not a problem either way :> Just wanted to know, ty in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back