• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for RPS again!?(open)

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
tenor.gif

• I'm posting this from my phone so I'm not sure if it looks bad, sorry

heya, names vanitas or shasha, whichever you prefer~
              I prefer to go by gender-neutral pronouns by strangers/people I just met, thank you!
              PDT | 21 | over 10 years of RP experience | 300-1000+ words
              I roleplay any and all genders/ sexualities and I would appreciate a partner who can do
              the same. I work and attend school. I love OOC and making friendships although a heads
              up, sometimes I don't have the energy to respond, I get worn out easily and it's best I hold
              off on interacting until I recharge~ I prefer rping with people near my age, 18+ preferred.
              ask about my discord.

now onto the wants! Anything italicized is characters I prefer to play, all plots are also open
              to oc x oc, just ask! Also, I'm super flexible and can play any character for you if you want to
              double up~

Persona 5 -
              Ren x Akechi
              Akechi x oc
              I'm playing Persona 5 Strikers right now and I miss Akechi ok,,,

Genshin Impact -
              Dainsleif x oc
              gaming gamers

Bungou Stray Dogs -
              Dazai x Atsushi (x Akutagawa if you're feeling daring)
              Dazai x oc
              Yukito x oc
              the manga's are all killing me AAA, I'm down for AU's, especially the BEAST AU mm

My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia for y'all weebs) -
              hawks x oc
              dabi x oc
              those latest chapters were HITTING AIGHT

Kingdom Hearts -
              vanitas x oc
              ephemer x oc
              KHUX has me feeling SOME KIND OF WAY, I can play just about any canon character. If
              you could play Vanitas for me, I would die happy. I've played all the games. Always want kh
              alWAYS

Sweet Tooth -
              Just watched it on Netflix and I'm intrigued
              Just a world where animal hybrid humans suddenly appear and the world wants to hunt
              Them down for their rarity. Most are wild, but some may have been illegally taken under
              Their wing and learn the way of regular folks. They have animal characteristics and are
              Called Sweet Tooth's.
              Sweet Tooth x Ranger (any gender pairing)
              Rough idea of a plot but don't want to take up too much space here heh.
              Can be 100% platonic or romantic, up to you.

wow all fandom stuff, what a surprise.
              HMU if any of these interest you <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back