• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for RP Partners

CreatureLady

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! My name is Lady and I'm looking for a few partners for a roleplay. A little bit about me, I'm a 25 year old female, using she/her pronouns. I tend to match my partner in terms of length, but I can write anywhere from a few paragraphs to a page and a half per character. Really it just depends on how much I have to go off of or what my partner's desired length is. I love chatting out of character, sharing head canons, songs related to the roleplay, artwork, etc. but don't feel like you have to do the same if you're not into that. I love doing either M x F or F x F pairings, but with me writing as a female. I can write as a male only when doubling. Don't ask me why, but it's how my brain works.

What I'm looking for:
- Please be at least 21, I'm just more comfortable writing with people closer to my age.
- Please be write more than one sentence. I love writing and nothing is more disappointing than getting little in return.
- Please be okay with doubling, it's not a requirement but I do prefer doubling to make sure we both get the story we're looking for.

Fandoms:
I'm really craving -
- Supernatural
I can write as Dean or Cas for you, I can write as Sam but not as well as the other two.

I'm looking for a Sam or Lucifer.

- Jurassic Park
I can write as Owen, Dr. Grant, Dr. Sattler, Dr. Malcom, or Claire.

I'm looking for either Owen or Dr. Grant.

- Marvel (MCU)
I can write quite a few characters, feel free to ask if you're looking for someone in particular.

I'm really looking for Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Dr. Strange, or Star Lord.

I'm also interested in -
- Stardew Valley
- My Hero Academia
- Skyrim
- Harry Potter
- Transformers
- Pokemon
- Overwatch

Pairings:
- angel x demon
- angel x human
- fae king/queen x human
- supernatural x human
- king/queen x knight
- royal x peasant
- soldier x alien life form
- soldier x nurse
- cowboy x city girl
- etc.

If there's something I didn't list that you're in the mood for feel free to ask for it!
If you're interested in writing with me, feel free to message me either on here or in PM.

Last edited:
Hello there! My name is Lady and I'm looking for a few partners for a roleplay. A little bit about me, I'm a 25 year old female, using she/her pronouns. I tend to match my partner in terms of length, but I can write anywhere from a few paragraphs to a page and a half per character. Really it just depends on how much I have to go off of or what my partner's desired length is. I love chatting out of character, sharing head canons, songs related to the roleplay, artwork, etc. but don't feel like you have to do the same if you're not into that. I love doing either M x F or F x F pairings, but with me writing as a female. I can write as a male only when doubling. Don't ask me why, but it's how my brain works.

What I'm looking for:
- Please be at least 21, I'm just more comfortable writing with people closer to my age.
- Please be write more than one sentence. I love writing and nothing is more disappointing than getting little in return.
- Please be okay with doubling, it's not a requirement but I do prefer doubling to make sure we both get the story we're looking for.

Fandoms:
I'm really craving -
- Supernatural
I can write as Dean or Cas for you, I can write as Sam but not as well as the other two.

I'm looking for a Sam.

- Jurassic Park
I can write as Owen, Dr. Grant, Dr. Sattler, Dr. Malcom, or Claire.

I'm looking for either Owen or Dr. Grant.

- Marvel (MCU)
I can write quite a few characters, feel free to ask if you're looking for someone in particular.

I'm really looking for Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Dr. Strange, or Star Lord.

I'm not as craving -
- Stardew Valley
- My Hero Academia
- Skyrim
- Harry Potter

Pairings:
- angel x demon
- angel x human
- fae king/queen x human
- supernatural x human
- king/queen x knight
- royal x peasant
- soldier x alien life form
- soldier x nurse
- cowboy x city girl
- etc.

If there's something I didn't list that you're in the mood for feel free to ask for it!
If you're interested in writing with me, feel free to message me either on here or in PM.
I’m interested in Jurassic park! PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back