• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching For Plots With Established Dynamics!

La Pistache

| insert obligatory friendly salutations here |
| (CURRENT) MAIN CRAVING | Whatever the roleplay, the setting, the pairing, I would like for our characters to have an established dynamic prior to the start of the roleplay. Be it lovers, friends, exes, partners, I don't care what the dynamic is so long as there is one. Truth is, I don't take pleasure in roleplaying the part where characters initially meet anymore. I find it tedious, and is often drawn-out to the point that my momentum for the story fizzles out. If the pairing or plot leans toward romance I'd prefer the characters already be together, or be at a stage where there's an obvious mutual interest. For this to work I understand it may require more OOC planning before the roleplay starts, and I am okay with that. If this isn't your cup of tea, I understand, but we won't be compatible partners at this time.

| MY IDEAL PARTNER |
  • Is over the age of 18 (this is the only obligatory requirement. I'm 23.).
  • Enjoys dishing out a few paragraphs per reply (min. 2 with no maximum).
  • Is willing to collaborate and exchange ideas.
  • Enjoys roleplaying male characters (at the moment I will do m|m or m|f).
  • Is comfortable replying at least once a week.
  • Doesn't mind that I like to create playlists for roleplays near and dear to my heart.

| PAIRINGS (WITH MY ROLE ON THE LEFT) |
  • Monster Hunter x Monster
  • Witch x Monster / Familiar
  • Queen x Personal Guard
  • Forest Nymph x Demon
  • Runaway Princess x Faithful Knight
  • Mage x Warrior
  • Spoilt Rich Girl x Wayward Boy
  • Knight x Knight
  • Maid x Royal
  • Barmaid x Pirate
  • Bard x Mercenary
  • Betrothed's Sibling x Betrothed
  • Ex x Ex (flame rekindled at a mutual friend's wedding)
  • Greek Demigod/ess x Greek Demigod
  • Rebel Leader x Prince

| REACH OUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! |

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back