• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for Partners!

vvoahnelly

Awkward
Hello there! I’m Nell and I am looking for a few long-term partners! I have been roleplaying online for quite some time on various sites and I have recently decided to give RPNation a try! Please feel free to PM me or respond here if I pique your interest!

Fun Facts!

• On here, I go by Nell, but this is not my real name.
  • I am an eighteen (nineteen in a few months!) year old college student. Please do not let my age deter you!
  • My part-time job makes me question my sanity.
  • I plan on becoming a vet in the near future.
  • I have always had a passion for writing.
My Writing Style:
  • I prefer to play the female role (I know, typical.) in a male x female pairing, but in rare instances I will make an exception. In male x male pairings, obviously this is different.
    • I’m sorry, but I do not do female x female pairings.
  • I adore all things fantasy and prefer that most of my writings reflect that. (I do have exceptions, of course).
    • Dragons, supernatural beings, unicorns - I love it all!
  • Romance can be a beautiful thing, if done properly.
    • I am not into the whole “love at first sight” gig.
    • I can be a patient, but exceptionally slow slow-burns kill me a little on the inside.
  • I like to consider myself fairly literate…
    • My responses can range from a single paragraph to a mini-novel, based upon what my partner is comfortable with!
  • I try to respond as much as I can, but I am a full-time college student with a part-time job, so please be understanding!
Who I am Looking for:
  • Someone who can match my literacy.
  • Someone who can contribute to the plot and/or world-building.
  • Someone who is looking for long-term partners.
    • I hate when we are deep in the roleplay and suddenly I stop getting responses :(
  • Someone who will notify me if they are growing bored of the plot and/or would like to quit.
    • I am understanding, as long as you let me know!
  • Someone who is willing to play the male role.
  • Someone who is fairly active and responsive.
  • Someone who enjoys fantasy!
  • Someone who, overall, wants to enjoy their time on this site!
Now that I wrote all of that down, I feel as though I am being nitpicky… I swear, I am not as much of a pain in the butt as I may seem! Anyway, let’s get into the really fun stuff - pairings! (Disclaimer: These are not the only things I am willing to do, I am simply throwing out ideas! I am completely down with suggestions!) The pairings with *’s I have somewhat of a plot idea for…

• Human x Supernatural Creature*
  • Kidnapper x Kidnappee
  • Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature*
  • Human x Human Experiment
  • Royalty x Peasant
  • Angel x Demon*
  • Hunter x Hunted
  • Rebel x Soldier*
  • Ghost x Human
  • Zombie x Human
  • Alien x Human
  • Survivor x Survivor (Apocalyptic)*
  • Wicked x Innocent
  • Literally, anything.
Right now I am REALLY craving a decent male x male, but of course I would be down for a male x female.

Last edited:
I'm interested as well, but is it alright if I play female? And do you have discord?

I'm interested as well, but is it alright if I play female? And do you have discord?

I think I'd be down to play the male lead (depending on exactly what plot you may/may not have in mind). I have a discord! I'm not too well versed in it though

I'm interested in the Angel x Demon, But i'm more comfortable playing female rather then male. May i pm you for a Plot idea i had?

I think that we would get along great based on what you've written here, and I definitely meet your requests for who you're looking for. I have some ideas of my own, though I'm very interested in your ideas.

Hey! I'd definitely be interested in a 'supernatural creature x supernatural creature' thread. Mind if I PM you to discuss some details? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back