• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for Partners!

Slothtastic

Sloth Overlord.
Hello there! I am Slothtastic! Although you can call me Sloth or Slothy. I made this thread because I enjoy 1x1s and all that! I prefer to do male roles and at the moment am comfortable with MxF. Sorry to the FxF and MxM people! Another thing is, I do prefer romance in my stories! I tend to somehow make them the target of the roleplay for some reason. Another important thing is that I prefer PMs. Threads simply take too long to make and I'd rather not have people spyin' on me. Now! Here's some subtopics that are very IMPORTANT so please do READ THEM. Thank you.

What I expect from you:

-Decently Active
-Respond at least twice a week (Will understand if somethin's going on).
-To tell me if you go somewhere or if somethings going on. Not just leaving me in the cold darkness alone and scared.
-Decent grammar.
-Interesting characters! (Who am I kidding, all characters are!)

What you can expect from me!:

-Pretty active.
-Responds within an hour or so (Unless it's 4 in the morning when you respond).
-Decent grammar!
-To tell you if I'm doing stuffs.
-Ok plots and characters.

Some pairings!

( Italics- Craving. Bold- Would like to be that person! Underline- Kind of old and boring to me.)

Skyrim OC x Skyrim OC

Human x Supernatural
Supernatural x Supernatural

Wow that's a short list... if you guys have other ideas please do speak up!

Some plots!

Guided.
(Intended for Human X Supernatural)
A is lost. Simple as it sounds. After wandering around the forest on a walk they have become quite lost and have no idea where to go. But B has found A. They offer to guide them home but at a price. A has to come back once a week and visit B, as they have no companions and wish for a friend. But will they end up just being friends?

Help?
(Intended for Skyrim OC x Skyrim OC)

A has come into Falkreath, hearing about a reward for a so called dog. Shortly after arriving they realize it's not just the dog the town is after. The people are now terrified to leave the hold! A beast has been attacking people and animals all the same, people are often found massacred and some are even dragged off! The town offers you a 1,000 gold bonus if you can hunt, capture and or kill the beast that is doing this. However, whether agreeing or not you find yourself upon a new sight in the road, a caravan was attacked and it's inhabitants dead or dragged off. However, this looks quite recent... and you wonder if you should stick around. B is this beast, however they aren't the beast everyone's made them out to be. They simply kill to survive, and feed on their victims for food. After all, it is their territory. Isn't it?

Adopted.
(Something that isn't romance! But can turn into romance.)
A has had a pretty good life. Nothing bad has been going on and everything's normal. Except for the constant reports of supernatural videos and pictures on the news, as well as they can't seem to stop watching videos on YouTube about the things that go bump in the night. However, their parents bring home a new child, a brother. Except one thing, he's crippled and always wears a hat when around others. One night A walks in on him while he's in his room, of course without knocking and sees that he's actually a supernatural who's trying to pass himself off as a human.

There will be plots later on friends! However, this is all I got for now. I hope you consider rping with me. I'll see ya all later!

Last edited:
Love to write with you, I lean towards the more realistic modern plots but I've been dying to do a story between a king and his mistress haaa, maybe let me know!! C:

I'd be glad to do the human X supernatural! I prefer the female role anyway,and I'll respond quite quickly and let you know if I won't be on as much! Just shoot me a Pm.

P.s.- I love your username,sloths are my favorite animal lol

The human x supernatural sounds super interesting to me! I would be more than willing to try and whip something up with you if you want to PM me ^^​

Added a new non-romance plot! Of course it can be romance. But yah! Is adorable of course! It's called Adopted. This is also a bumping post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back