• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for partners

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello everyone, I'm looking for partners to do a Diabolik Lovers to with me! I have 2 ideas beside what easier one, but first we need the rules!
Rules
1.No god moding obviously. Nobody likes when you control their character or when your character can't take a hit if there's a fight. In fact I get really annoyed when people do this.
2.I need a character sheet with a face claim, for both Canon and Oc characters. It helps me visualize and to better when I have them, so don't be surprised if I ask for them and if I don't ask just be aware I expect these.
3.I'm all for changing settings and and plots for a certain fandom pairing, but be aware I prefer the characters to still look and act the same as in the show/anime/book/movie, but they can have a slightly different personality, just let me know you're making some changes first.
4.Romance is pretty much required, but I'm not into love at first site. I need our characters to get to know each other, before any romance stuff happens.
5.Be prepared to play other surrounding characters, because they make for a better plot and story line at times.
6.My post reply varies at times, but please don't just reply with one liners. I'm not too picky i reply one liners when i have writer's block or when there's no time to write a big reply when I'm at school. (Yes I'm still in school).
7.I only to in pm's threads just make me uncomfortable, so just be aware the rp will be in a pm.
8.Let me know if you'll be away for awhile or you aren't interested and maybe we can try to work out something else to do. I don't bite, I promise!
9.Just Have Fun!

Now for my ideas!

My first idea is any AU with a CanonxOc for the Diabolik Lovers.

My second is still a CanonxOc but both my character and your character will be sent to the boys instead of Yui or to replace her or something.

Now for my final idea is I need someone to play the Sakamaki brothers and other canon character for my Oc who will be replacing Yui

That's it for now pm me or comment on this pm here if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back