• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

searching for partners

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
I'm looking for someone to do a fantasy romance rp with, because i have a few pairings i've been wanting to try for awhile now. But first the rules!

RULES

1.No God Moding! We all gotta admit that god moding is annoying! Honestly it gets on my nerves and I'll stop replying if it happens!

2.Please know english! I understand if english isn't your first language and everyone makes typos, cause nobody's perfect! But please use english!

3.If your going to be away for awhile let me know ahead of time if you can! I'm very understanding when it comes to this, but i do like a heads up before hand!

4.I ask of you to be on and reply at least a few times a day! I ask this because i'm on all the time pretty much and i need to have something to do!

5.Please treat me kindly! I'll treat you the same way and if it seems i may be coming off as rude or mean, let me know please, because i may not realize it!

6.Your opinion matters! I'm searching for partners! Not people who do all the work or make me do all the work! I'm looking for someone to do this together!

7.If our rp doesn't interest you anymore! Let me know, so that we can do a different rp!

8.I'm only playing female characters! And it's only female x male rp's

9.Just have fun! I'm not forcing anyone into anything, i just want people to have fun!

PAIRINGS

The bold words are what i prefer to be

Dragon Human x Human

Dragon Human x Wizard

Dragon Human x Warlock

Dragon Human x Demon

Shapeshifter x Vampire

Shapeshifter x Werewolf

Shapeshifter x Warlock

Shapeshifter x Demon

Demon x Human

Demon x Warlock

Demon x Werewolf

Demon x Vampire

Werewolf x Vampire

Werewolf x Warlock

Werewolf x Demon

Werewolf x Human

Vampire x Werewolf

Vampire x Warlock

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Demon

Human x Werewolf

Human x Vampire

Human x Demon

Human x Warlock

Human x Shapeshifter

Human x Wizard

Human x Dragon Human

Hello, I would love to Rp with you. I am willing to play a male part as well as female. I am flexible and am willing to do any kind of plot. So please PM me. 

I'd love to rp with ya. Shoot me a pm if you're still looking for a partner ;3

I'd be willing to do nearly anything, and would love to work out a plot with you. 

Do note that my posting times are rather random. I can promise a post a day, with a high chance of multiple posts, however I may slip up and miss a day. Just give me a nudge if I'm not active enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back