• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

searching for partners !

hi hello!

i tend to not be very good at making these types of threads, but here goes!~

i would really love something lighthearted & casual, so i would be looking for someone who'd be interested in that.

i tend to write around at least a paragraph per post, but i really don't mind however much you write in return.

usually i prefer to play females, and don't have much interest in anything aside from male x female.

really would rather not use real life celebrities or models or etc for character appearances, meaning anime only please!

also! being underage myself, i would vastly prefer having a partner below the age of 18. sorry!

a lot of these pairings have (small) plots that go along with them, so feel free to ask about them if you want.

for pretty much all of these, i would prefer the role of the human if possible!

demon x human.

angel x human.

elemental spirit x human.

forest spirit x human.

fallen god x human.

& might add more later!

you can either message me or post if you're interested~

thank you for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="toilet paper]Oh my gosh. I love these! After I amass enough posts to start a conversation, I'll PM you.

[/QUOTE]

alright, sounds good! feel free to send a PM over when you can!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back