• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for partners } open { plotting c:

mythical

ABOUT ME:
Hello friends! I'm looking for some advanced partners! You can call me Myth, or Mythical. I am new(ish) to this site, but not to roleplaying. i love anything creative, though writing is really the only thing in that realm I'm any good at! Music is one of my favorite things in the world, we should for sure chat about that. I love coffee, hanging with friends (I am a major extravert), hiking or going on a walk/bike ride/skating on a longboard/etc., playing guitar and/or singing, dancing TERRIBLY haha, and generally just enjoying life! I am in college, so currently not the most free to do any of those things regularly, but life is what you make it!

I try to be an advanced writer, and I prefer a minimum of three good paragraphs per each post. I want someone who can match my post length because I really can't do less than two solid paragraphs or I lose muse, haha! I try to post multiple times a week, and I definitely understand if work or school comes into play, but I would like for you to get one post at least every other day. One of my pet peeves is incorrect punctuation or misspelling of words, so I would really enjoy it if you also took care to have good grammar in your posts. However, nobody's perfect and I promise I'm not going to flip out if there are a few mistakes, haha!

MY INTERESTS:
So, on to my interests! I'm way into fantasy, real-life (as long as the plot is good), romance, platonic relationships, anything involving superpowers, sci-fi, doomsday/dystopian worlds, anarchy, etc. I've also made a list of some of my favorite books/movies/TV shows; so if you enjoy any of the following and would be interested in recreating a world or basing a plot off of any of these, please say so!

(# of stars indicate things I'm really wanting to do right now)
---fandoms:
Wolfblood ***
Tomorrow People *
Eragon (The Inheritance Series) **
Vampire Diaries **
Twilight
Harry Potter
The Fosters ***
Switched At Birth
Star Wars
Divergent **
New Girl/Friends/Glee/Gilmore Girls/etc.

--random interests:
old era! different time periods
summer camp flings
longdistance! maybe involving letters?
current time
arranged marriages
doctor, nurse, hospital/medical employees

PAIRINGS:
werewolf x werewolf **
shapeshifter x human
human x human
--- deaf x hearing
--- blind x visual
--- geek x jock
--- neighbor x neighbor (girl next door vibe lol)
--- friend x unrequited crush
--- foster sibling x foster sibling (referencing the show The Fosters here. HUGE Brallie fan, v sad they didn't get together, but I also definitely wanted Callie to have a family so I thought the ending was good!)
--- really anything with a cultural difference that must be overcome lol
any combo of werewolf/vampire/witch x another werewolf/vampire/witch or human! ***

[side note for romantic pairings: I personally am only comfortable with MxF romantic pairings, but I'm okay if your character is gay/bi as long as our plot isn't a romance, as that wouldn't really work, haha! I am down for all sorts of platonic relationships, however! The more variety and diversity the better! Also, I generally prefer to play female characters, but really I am okay with either!]

PAIRINGS I WONT DO:
age gaps (really this only applies to minors x non-minors)
teacher x student (I only like this if the age gap isn't over 10 years, and if the student isn't a minor.)
incest

and I'll also post some original plots, but in the post below so I can edit them and remove them easier. I really hope you all enjoyed this thread, and getting to know a little bit about me, and I so look forward to roleplaying with you! c:

Last edited:
Plot A ***
Muse A is a young adult female (ages 18-25) who has lived a seemingly normal life with her adoptive parents, and no real interest in her birth family because she was given up as a young child. She graduated high school and moved to New Orleans. She had always been interested in the city as a young girl, and couldn't understand why the pull was so strong. However, when she arrives, her entrance into the city changes everything. She had been born with a dormant werewolf gene, connecting her to a pack living in secret in the Bayou, and it would only activate if she was within a certain geographical distance of her biological ancestors. This is where Muse B comes in. He is a young man in the pack, but unlike some of the wolves, he lives with one foot in both worlds, and still tries to do 'human' things, like work. They meet when Muse A goes to the restaurant where he works, and he senses her immediately, even though she doesn't know what she is yet. We will go from there.
I would like to play Muse A.

Plot B **
Muse A is a young man who has always been interested in science. He gets an interning job at a huge research facility in Washington. There he is sucked into the world of DNA and biomolecular engineering, and eventually is on the inside of a cutting edge new experiment, trying to expand the ability of humans to use a greater percentage of their brain. This leads to a group of young individuals who have "superpowers," and they must band together in order to escape the facility that is now holding them as hostages and treating them like subjects rather than humans.
I will play Muse A, the original test subject, and I am open to having 3 or 4 more join. We will discuss their options for powers in a separate thread if this gets enough interest.

Plot C: inspired by The Fosters
Muse A is a foster child. She is 17, and only has one year left until she can finally leave the system for good. She has been bounced around from house to house, and has learned not to grow attached to anyone. However, Muse B, the oldest son of her new foster family, sets out to change that. Will he be able to draw her out of her defenses? Will they be able to resist the chemistry between them? Or will they give in and try to hide a relationship?
I would like to play muse A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back