• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for partners, ignore reply count

Hellfire

The strong must protect the weak
Hello, I am Hellfire you can call me Hell or Fire for short. I have 4 years of roleplay expierence, and my roleplay style is to adapt to my partner or fellows in an RP. I will write as much as you do, if you prefer 1 line or several paragraphs I will match you.

I am on during Monday-Tuesday and can respond several times a day. I am rarely on during the weekends due to work, but I will endevour to reply at least one a day during weekend days.

I am open to most any RP ideas, although I can only do fandoms for stuff I know. Please pm me or let me know on here if you are interested, and send your ideas by me. I am willing to take on several RP's but I can only accept so many, I can keep up with several RPs so I doubt that will be a problem. If You feel I have forgoten, or perhaps didn't get a alert feel free to let me know.

Thank you for reading!

Hello,

Are you interested into roleplays that does not include romance ? (I have to ask because it looks like almost everyone here hates roleplays that are not based on romance :( )

@PokemonGirl emon girl to be honest I have no idea what those are.

@Seiden I am interested and willing to play most any kind of RP. Romance doesn't have to be invovled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back