• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Partners! HAREM PROMPTS INSIDE

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
Heyo! I disappeared for a good part of the year, but I'm back!!

I'm not much for fancy coding, but I'll do my best to describe what I can offer.

I've noticed that I'm best doing 'harem' roleplays, in which I play multiple characters of the same gender (usually male, but I can play female as well) and develop different relationships with your character (romantic, platonic, friendly or otherwise). I also roleplay casually! So I usually reply with 1-3 paragraphs depending on the mood. I never respond with one sentence.

Otherwise I just like juggling multiple characters at once. I also like using pictures of cartoon characters that I've personally drawn.

I don't like doing fandom roleplays with previously established characters, but I like using fan characters/original characters. Pokémon and Digimon are examples.

Also, I do like using anthro characters as well!! Don't be shy to ask if you're interested.

Ideas I can offer:

The Knights and the Dragon Brothers
-Your character accidentally slips through a magic mirror to a fairytale land, instantly breaking it. The only way they can go home is if they help break the curse of six princes locked up in their tower.

The Bachelorette/The Bachelor
-I play several men/women as they attempt to woo your character. Every other night they get eliminated until the last two compete to win your character's affections.

Snow White and the Seven Bishonen
-Your character is being bullied at school, but your stepmother, the principal, refuses to take the abuse seriously. She unknowingly takes comfort from seven friendly boys who want to take her in as their own family.

*NEW* Mansion of the Supernatural
Your character is the sole inheritor of a large mansion belonging to a mysterious grandfather that passed away recently. He not only neglected to mention in his will that he was leaving his faithful band of supernatural servants to this heir, but that his mansion carried a secret that needs to be locked away and hidden...

I don't do NSFW/smut. The furthest I'm willing to go is fade to black.

Another thing to note: I'm the kind of person who tries to respond as much as I can daily; otherwise you can expect a response at least once a day unless I let you know.

Anyway, happy roleplaying!! Hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
Hi there :) I really like the snow white one if your still interested :)

I'd be very interested in rping with you! These prompts all sound like so much fun but I'd also like to come up with new prompts with you if you'd be okay with it. :)

Also I'm a huge digimon fan and have a fan character that I haven't used in a long while so there's also that ^^

um, i have two ideas if you'd like to rp them....ones a super cool fantasy in the real world card game i made up

and the other is a supernatural horror romance about a killer, haunted app

PM me if your interested

Hello! Welcome back. It's nice to see you again. You know I like your ideas and can jump in anytime. Please tell me if you have a free spot for me and I promise to show you some nice characters instead of hedgehogs~

'Snow White and the Seven Bishonen' and 'the Knights and the Dragon Brothers' both sound fairly interesting... I'd also be willing to the the Mansion one, tbh...
PM me? Unless you'd prefer I PM you... I don't care either way :3

Hmm, first off, I guess I should say welcome back!

It's really interesting to see you offer a harem RP where you play the multiple characters! I usually see people asking for someone to play multiple characters for them when they want to do a harem RP so this is a breath of fresh air to me!

As for me, my writing is a bit lengthy (maybe more on the 3-8 paragraph range), but if you're okay with that, I'd be happy to roleplay with you! The Mansion of the Supernatural sounds like it would be really fun to do! I can see it going a lot of different ways with the secrets the mansion holds.

If you're still interested, please don't hesitate to let me know!

If you are still looking I wanna do thr Mansion of the Supernatural or the Snow White one :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back