• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for partners - closed

Beeze

!!!
Hey guys! So I'm new to this site, though I've been on another site for a few years now. I've decided to expand my search due to that site beginning to slow down, so I'd love to meet new people And get New partners.

About me:
-I am a female college student with a job so while I'm on often and I don't always have the motivation to reply. At those times, I'd still love to chat!
-I can easily do multi paragraph responses, though I don't really go under one paragraph.
-I'm most comfortable with mxf and being the female, though I am willing to double up and take the male in one plot and female in the other
-I'm a big sucker for romance and tend to prefer it in my plots, though I will do other genres
-I'd rather roleplay through PM or discord by can do a thread

What I'm looking for:
-Someone that likes to chat and plot and would be willing to be friends with me
-Someone that can type with good gramma (though perfection isn't required - I'm certainly not perfect) and can type 1-2 paragraphs at minimum
-someone who's somewhat active, even chatting if they don't have the time or energy to reply. However this one isn't as important as the other two

Pairings: * means I'm really craving it
Bad boy x good girl*
Shy x outgoing*
Childhood friends
Rivals to love
Single parents
Anything forbidden (a few ideas for this)*

Other interests:
Survival
Superheroes
Quest/Adventure

I do have some plots I'd be willing to share over PM (I'm too lazy to type them now) but I'm also always up for plotting. I will also do other genres and pairings that aren't specifically listed up there depending on what it is. Don't be shy about commenting here, PMing me, or suggesting things.

Last edited:
Oh sorry. I never saw this. If you're still interested feel free to PM me

I'm up for taking a couple more partners at the moment (1-3?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back