• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Partners (Always Open)

TheVigilante15

Hey there! Vigilante here, but you can shorten it to Vigi if you'd like. A bunch of my initial RP's are dying down, and I'm really craving some more. My last post wasn't quite as detailed or specific as a lot of the ones on this site are, so let's fix that.

- I'm typically a fantasy/sci-fi roleplayer, but there are quite a few exceptions to that rule. I do some fandoms, but I will not do anime. I don't watch it, nor will I ever.

- The only thing I require in regards to post length... Keep it to at least a paragraph. I typically do around two, maybe more. I'm not a stickler for detail, and I hate adding several paragraphs of fluff to fill space. One paragraph is perfectly fine, two is ideal.

- I have a rather busy schedule at the time of this post, as I'm finishing up EOC exams at school. I also attend chess club once every week, and I'm in a band. Even though I'm online, I may not immediately respond to a post; I may be practicing something else, so be patient, please!

- I normally only play as one character, though I can play NPC's. I can play as a male or a female, and I do M/F and F/F pairings if there's romance included (before anyone thinks I have something against homosexual guys, I don't. I just have no experience whatsoever with male on male pairings, so if I do end up doing it I'd like to be eased into it).

That's about it for the rules, so let's get right onto roleplay ideas.

FANTASY

- Thieves (or Thieves' Guild set in Skyrim, if you'd like)

- Prince/Princess framed for murder

- Knight/Squire

SCIENCE FANTASY

- Intergalactic conflict

- Space station mutiny

- Crash-landing on an uncharted planet

- Galactic smugglers

- Planetary civil war

- Post-apocalyptic (Zombies optional :P )

FANDOMS

- Batman (preferably the Arkham series, but not required)

- Skyrim

- Fallout

- Ranger's Apprentice

- Star Wars

I only do modern stuff if it's driven by conflict (criminals, a resource war, etc). Aside from that, I think all my bases are covered. Feel free to let me know if there's something you think I'd be interested in. Give me a PM if you think any of these sound good!

I normally do anime but I can skip it as you seem to have a plot that would work similarly to a take on Cendrillon I'd like to do.

I do have a few rules on my search thread, which I'd like to be addressed, just fyi.

Basically, it's the more tragic version of cinderella where she needs to try to murder the prince.

Based off of Cendrillon (vocaloid version of Cinderella). 'Cinderella', is an ordinary woman struggling to make a living in a dead end job. Her flat is small and not the best, but it did the job, and was as cheap as you can get. Her in-laws had refused to let her move into their house, despite her working at their mansion as a cleaner. She worked a simple office job during the day, and cleaned for most of the evening to make ends meet. Cinders was known for being hard-working, and grateful for what she had, and for also being skilled at the jobs she did, even if they were minimum wage every-day jobs. But then, the economy changed, and it was even harder than before to make ends meet. One particularly manipulative landlord insisted that he needed more money from the town if he was ever to improve it, but in reality just wanted as much coin as he could have. But then, there was the mayor's son, who as his father was getting older, was planning to take his father's place and had made a point of saying he would stamp out such activity. The landlord wanted him dead; and who better to take up the role other than a poor yet skilled woman? Promised wealth, and even convinced that the Mayor and his family was just as bad as the rest of the money leeching wealthy citizens of the town, 'Cinderella' was on the scene.

We could easily shift the setting to victorian or medieval, with the prince simply being the son of an infamous king and was thus made out to be a murderer himself, and was unfortunately framed by a rival noble who knew that the king was getting old, and of course this prince would be next in line. And what better way to become the next king? Befriend the king, kill his only son, and sway the old man into trusting him. And that's where Cinders comes in. It'd be 50% romance 50% mystery action. Let me know if you're interested (^U^)

Edit: thanks for the hype cookie saturnprinxe ( :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back