• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for Partners again

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
There isn't anything WRONG with the Partners I have. It's just i tend to start multiple rps in an attempt to keep myself busy when these partners aren't on. So far i only have two. you can imagine my boredom when these two are not on. So, Here's a Little about me and my rp style.

First and foremost, My rp style is sent to Simple. Unless i have to pull out as much information as humanly possible, Like when i'm looking for partners, I will
NOT be doing paragraphs during my rps. The reason is as Simple as my rp style. I aim to have fun during my adventures, But i do not plan to write Novels. I would rather have fun with short replies (But not TOO Short)

Now for the rp genre I typically do. I'm particularly into Fantasy rps. Monster girls in particular. This falls more along the lines of Lamias, Angels, Centaurs, sirens. That kind of thing. Yes i know how this sounds but hear me out. this falls into the romance category but the way i rp them doesn't take it to erotic levels like some would suggest. I'm well aware of this site's rules lol. If you want to rp with me, feel free to drop me a Pm or even reply to this thread and I'll send you a conversation :)

Hi!! I'm looking to start up a new rp. I usually do simple to casual replies. And I love fantasy genre. I can do others as well. Do you have any plots in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back