• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for long-term RP partners

Gladius

Jellybean Queen
Hi there! I'm looking for long-term RP partners.

I love fantasy, adventure, sci-fi, adventure, supernatural, possible dark themes with some romance on the side. I don't mind which gender you play, same-sex relationships are fine with me.

i also really enjoy world-building and developing our characters over time. Not so into fandoms, since I prefer using original characteres, but I will RP in casual to detailed. At least a few paragraphs per response.

Also, I really need an RPer who responds frequently. A few times a day at least. I've been through several RPs in a row now where nothing seems to happen for days on end and it's just so frustrating. So please, I would like a responsive person for an RP partner.

Anyone interested, please PM me or respond here with any ideas you might have!

So; i totally get how you feel regarding the whole "nothing goes on for days and its extremely frustrating" thing, and is probably why the only reason im responding here since usually ots not my kinda thing to do, but i feel a lot of similarities in you with myself. And even though i dont have any concrete ideas or anything in mind at the moment, and are rare anyways unless im talking sbout it with someone trying to make one beforehand, but i would love to chat and chill and try to do something with you, because it seems like you and i are feeling the same struggle.

I wouldn't mind joinin' up with you. Buuuuut... I can't guarantee a total of, like... twenty freakin' posts a day, lmfao. Maybe two or three but that's about it - sometimes more depending on how little is happening in this boring life of mine.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I wouldn't mind joinin' up with you. Buuuuut... I can't guarantee a total of, like... twenty freakin' posts a day, lmfao. Maybe two or three but that's about it - sometimes more depending on how little is happening in this boring life of mine.

[/QUOTE]
Not to worry, not expecting 20 posts a day! Just a few, as long as there's something. c:

Gladius said:
Not to worry, not expecting 20 posts a day! Just a few, as long as there's something. c:
Awesome. Well do you have any RP ideas in mind? I'm really up for anything... It doesn't matter.

Not too into fandoms though lol. Well, I'm not into RPing them... =_= sometimes.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Awesome. Well do you have any RP ideas in mind? I'm really up for anything... It doesn't matter.
Not too into fandoms though lol. Well, I'm not into RPing them... =_= sometimes.

[/QUOTE]
I'm into mostly fantasy themes at the moment. Anything with fight scenes and adventure and mystical monsters, epic journeys and collecting magical items? Vaguely off the top of my head.

Gladius said:
I'm into mostly fantasy themes at the moment. Anything with fight scenes and adventure and mystical monsters, epic journeys and collecting magical items? Vaguely off the top of my head.
Hmm... alright, that sounds cool. I'm into fantasy and action.

So I guess we've got our genre... now we just need some sort of plot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'd like to RP! I can't PM yet, but I really like fantasy stuff. I've had my eye on something maybe evil-focused. Like a pair of servants to a dark lord and their schemes, or some villain seducing the hero character to evil.

(I'm kinda unconfident, so I'd prefer not to take the lead in plotting, but I definitely plan to pull my weight and contribute!)

I'm pretty intrigued and would love to swap ideas with you. Unfortunately, I'm new on this site and can't PM yet. Would an OOC thread work with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back