• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for Literate Partners

Dust Bunnies

Poof I'm in your face...
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to start a few roleplays to get me back into the swing of things, but most of all to help me get used to the format of this site.

So anyway... Who am I?

I'm a literate roleplayer from Western Australia, whose been role-playing for five almost six years. I've been practice in pretty much any style of roleplay that is out there, but I have learnt that in that time I have a love for; romance, historical, drama based roleplays. Most of the time I like to base the start of my romance roleplays off pairings, so I know how to come up with a plot and move on from there.

I enjoy writing in first-person, though don't as my partners for roleplay to do so if they aren't comfortable. Personally, I just find it easier to get into character writing this way. This way, I can go as detailed as I wish with the thoughts of my character, that's what I have found anyway.

What kind of pairings I'm looking for would be a person willing to play a male character, due to I find myself uncomfortable in playing males. At the moment, I want to be focused on MxF pairings, as I grow more comfortable, I'll get there with using other forms of pairings but at the moment, please respect that I only want to do female x male pairing relationships at the moment.

Pairings that need male characters:

Ancient Atlantis:
  • King of Atlantis X Maiden
  • Atlantis Princess X Egyptian Pharaoh
  • Atlantis Prince X Daughter of a Merchant
Ancient Greece:
  • Greek Runway X Roman Soldier
  • Goddess Messager X High Lord
  • Demi-Goddess X Soldier
Ancient Rome:
  • Stolen Bride X Roman Soldier
Viking Era:
  • Viking X Raid Captive
  • Woman of the Forest X Viking Hunter
  • Viking Maid/Slave X Warrior
Victorian Era:
  • Woman of the Streets X Educated Nobleman
World War I & World War II:
  • Nurse X Wounded Soldier
  • Childhood Friend X Soldier
  • Front-Line Nurse X Enemy Soldier
  • Prisoner of War X Enemy Nurse
Fantasy/Falling-Through-Time:
  • Historian X Historical King
Please message me, or comment below if you have taken an interest in these pairings. Thank you for reading, have a lovely day or night.

Ancient Greece:
Demi-Goddess X Soldier

Viking Era:

Woman of the Forest X Viking Hunter
---
These two are interesting more so to Demi-Goddess X Soldier

Shall we do that one then? How about we brain storm in conversation, then move to forum threads once the role-play is ready to start? If we get more comfortable, we could always pick up a second roleplay, to keep us busy between each reply.

Hello. I would be interested in your roman setting with stolen bride x soldier.
Or your Victorian woman on the street and nobleman.
If you want to try one we can discuss in PM. ^^

Hey there! I'm interested in these (bold are my favorites):

• King of Atlantis X Maiden
  • Atlantis Prince X Daughter of a Merchant
  • Any of the Viking plots
  • Any of the Greek/Roman Plots (but I would have to brush up on my knowledge of classical times to be accurate)
  • Woman of the Streets X Educated Nobleman
  • Historian X Historical King

So... Looking at it now, basically just not World War Era. I've got roughly an idea for a character for any of them, so I'm not picky. My favorite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, romance, and drama but I like to slide in with some humor when I can. I'm not particularly fond of first person. Mainly because tenses get kind of slippery for me for no discernible reason, and so first person is just unnatural for me but I'd be willing to... attempt as much. O.e I'm a literate role-player from the US and I've been RPing about as long as you give or take a year.

Welcome to RPnation. Hope you're figuring out the formatting and all alright.

Oi! Welcome to the site.

While I'd call myself more of a semi-literate by English standards, but I still want to put this here since a quality Great War rp has been something I've craved for long and who better to start one with than an ANZAC?

Let us meet in the hills of Gallipoli! Like our respective brethren did 102 years ago.

3ec67c4a510a6b332f4ace8695b81800.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back