• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for FxF or MxF

Porcelain

Good morning/afternoon/evening!
I'm looking for a few partners to start a realistic/slice of life roleplay with. I’m 20 years old and need something entertaining to do. I prefer to play female characters (it’s just easier for me to write as a female than male). I’d love to start some FxF roleplays now, but I’m up for both FxF and MxF parings. PM me or leave a comment for further discussion.

Requirements
- Make your characters believable/realistic. It’s really important to me that your character isn’t perfect, especially in slice of life roleplays.
- If you don’t want to roleplay FxF I need your main character to be male, like I said, I write better as a female character than male characters.
- I consider myself literate, at least semi-literate, but since English is my second language, mistakes happens. I need you to be okay with that. I don’t mind writing with partners in the same situation, and I’m not expecting perfection, but I would like you to make your posts as literate as possible. Put some effort into our roleplay.
- Be able to write at least two paragraphs in each reply. I love longer responses and I can write posts consisting of one – twenty paragraphs, but I need minimum two paragraphs to keep the roleplay going.
- I have a part time job and understand if you work as well, but I expect at least two replies every week, but I would love more than that. Right now, I have time to reply multiple times every day, that might change lather though, when life gets back to normal.
- I'm 20. I would like my partner to be 18 or older. That just feels more comfortable.

Ideas:
- Bad girl/boy x Good girl
- Girlfriend x Boyfriends/Girlfriend Best friend
- Gang leader x Gang member
- Criminal x Victim
- Criminal x Detective
- Inmate x Inmate
- Best friend x Best friend
- Drug dealer x Buyer
- Romantic relationship (many possibilities here)

- If you have another idea, or want do to another paring, please tell me. I'm most likely up for them as well! Just wrote down the few that came to my mind!

Two super simple ideas for family roleplays:
- The basic: We play one parent and 1-3 children each. The children is either adopted or biological, you decide the gender of your children yourself. Parents can be played as FxF or MxF.
- Starting over: Two single parents are in a relationship and have finally decided to move together. How will their kids react? You decide how many children you want to play and their gender. Parents can be played as FxF or MxF.

Keep in mind that this is what I come up with at the moment, I would love to hear your plots or ideas as well!

Repeating: Add me on discord - Porcelain#7720 , PM me or leave a comment for further discussion.

Hey Procelain! I play male characters and I would be interested in criminal x victim or bad boy x good girl roleplay.

Is this still up? I am up for an FxF roleplay, but I don't like the plots you listed much. Here are some of mine:

- Character A works part-time in a flower shop to cost her studies and to travel the world in the future. Character B is a regular costumer and ends up taking a liking to Character A, so much that when job offers are available, she takes the opportunity and becomes a worker there, too. Will this relationship get somewhere? (We can add more plot-ish stuff to this).

- Character A and Character B meet in the library. Both of them are researching the same thing. Is there some sort of mystical connection between them?

- Character A is a fairy and character B is an elf. Interspecies relationships are taboo in elven society. Same-sex ones are not even considered a thing. A and B meet due to some exceptional circumstances and end up developing a crush on each other. What will happen to them?

Tell me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back