• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for fun roleplays. <3 m//,m/f,f//

MiraiMarshmallow

Creative Monster
Hello!

My name is Coco, and I'm looking for a few fun onexones.

Let me just get this out of the way since this will make it break it for some people. I'm down for any sexuality. In m/f, I'd really like to play female. So we can double if needed, but I'd prefer to play a female character since I don't get to do that lately. Or there's a list of m// and f// I'd really like.
I'm over 20 for those who care, and can play many characters if needed. I will be very honest with you, and I expect the same in return. I'm looking for romance roleplays at the moment. Doesn't have to be forced, but damn am I a sucker for fluffy romance.
Oh, and I can post as much as you need. I do not have samples, but I assure you I can post up to 10 paragraphs if you'd like.

Make sure to pm me if you're interested!

Current cravings:

Bolded is the role I'd play. If neither are bolded, I'm fine with either.

Single pairings/Any sexuality:

Greek Gods x human - With a more modern feel.
Supervillain x Bystander/Fan
Corrupted Hero x Bystander
Stalker x Victim
Serial killer x Immortal being of some sort
Imaginary friend x human
Best friend turned stalker/serial killer x best friend

M// only:

Mafia boss x Crooked Cop
Mafia boss x Mafioso
Jock x Nerd - In a college setting. This would be also a bully x victim idea, but the bully isn't a totally terrible person.

F// Only:

Popular girl x Nerd
Idol
x Fan
Model x Fan/Photographer
Forbidden Romance of any sort
Best friends (Going for a "One or both are questioning their sexuality" kinda thing.)
Princess x Maid (I'd actually like a more modern setting for this)

Multiple Pairing/Character Situations:

Danganronpa - oc killing game hosted by a mastermind who has summoned a demon. I saw someone else post this idea and liked it a lot.
Creepypasta-related - ocs mostly. If you want to play a character based on a creepypasta character, I'd love that! But I don't really want to play as one at the moment unless it's listed here. I have an idea for an oc paired with any of the ones related to video games or electronics that I'd love to try. c: Might be fine with playing Slendy and an oc since I had a fun idea using a character based on Slenderman.

Specific harem ideas(Pick or mix any of these ideas. Some I'd like to play the one person, some I'd like to play the harem.) Craving this! - A killing game of sorts, A writer/mangaka whose characters come to life, A horror addict who meets horror characters(Either creepypastas or just made up ocs), A villain in a magical girl situation goes undercover as a bystander because he fell for one of the magical girls, and then more of them, Person gets stuck in their favorite dating sim game, An unlucky person cursed who gets multiple protectors to keep them safe, and many many more ideas.

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm interested in your Stalker x Victim idea, would you be able to message me to discuss it more?

i'm interested in the supervillian x bystander/fan one, if that's alright with you uwu

Tbh, Serial Killer x Immortal Being could be super funny, i think. It sounds pretty interesting.
(Dunno if this is still open tho D:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back