• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Detailed Partners~! ☆

Pyosimros

☆☆☆
Welcome!
Hello! My name's Pyo and on my quest to transfer back from League solo q to RPing as my main hobby mostly because my ISP's throttling during my gaming hours WEW and I've decided to make a 1x1 interest check~. Please read everything here in order to make an informed decision on whether or not I'm a correct match for you (I'll be checking!).

About Me
Like I said before, my name's Pyo! I've been RPing for...I can't really remember, it's been a long time. I'm a detailed RPer (usually 3+ paragraphs/post) and I'm extremely flexible when it comes to genres. Whether it be a fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life high school, or most other genres...you name it, and I'd probably be interested in RPing it with a compelling enough plot. I'm comfortable RPing most archetypes and I can RP either male or female depending on what the plot calls for. I RP in anime FCs, though if I've befriended you previously, I can use realistic FCs. When you state your interest in 1x1ing with me, say it through PMs along with your favourite colour so I know you've read what I'd just said.

Expectations
We've all got expectations, and here're mine! Like I've said before, I value OOC communication above everything else (with reasonable limits). I also expect you to write to the length normally write at 3+ paragraphs/post. Partners of 16+ age please! Finally...it's just the generic things: don't be an ass, have decent grammar & spelling, etc. etc.!

Fandom List
The fun part~. These are the fandoms that I'm currently interested in RPing, though I'm equally as interested in non-fandom oriented RPs as well. Levels of interest decrease as we go down the list. Though, I'm not confined to these fandoms alone. If you have a different fandom in mind lemme know and I'll state if I'm interested or not (ex. I'd be hella down for a Naruto RP if the plot's good enough). Typically I only RP OCs, though with the first fandom on the list especially, sometimes I believe canons will be better and I'd RP them instead.
  • Bandori
  • FFXV
  • DC (comics; not cinematic)
  • Nier: Automata
  • Witcher (only played 3)
  • Fire Emblem
  • RWBY (up to season 2)
SEARCHING!
[
]
WELCOME
Hello! My name's Pyo and on my quest to transfer back from League solo q to RPing as my main hobby mostly because my ISP's throttling during my gaming hours WEW and I've decided to make a 1x1 interest check~. Please read everything here in order to make an informed decision on whether or not I'm a correct match for you (I'll be checking!).
ABOUT ME
Like I said before, my name's Pyo! I've been RPing for...I can't really remember, it's been a long time. I'm a detailed RPer (usually 3+ paragraphs/post) and I'm extremely flexible when it comes to genres. Whether it be a fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life high school, or most other genres...you name it, and I'd probably be interested in RPing it with a compelling enough plot. I'm comfortable RPing most archetypes and I can RP either male or female depending on what the plot calls for. I RP in anime FCs, though if I've befriended you previously, I can use realistic FCs. When you state your interest in 1x1ing with me, say it through PMs along with your favourite colour so I know you've read what I'd just said.

EXPECTATIONS
We've all got expectations, and here're mine! Like I've said before, I value OOC communication above everything else (with reasonable limits). I also expect you to write to the length normally write at 3+ paragraphs/post. Partners of 16+ age please! Finally...it's just the generic things: don't be an ass, have decent grammar & spelling, etc. etc.!
FANDOM LIST
The fun part~. These are the fandoms that I'm currently interested in RPing, though I'm equally as interested in non-fandom oriented RPs as well. Levels of interest decrease as we go down the list. Though, I'm not confined to these fandoms alone. If you have a different fandom in mind lemme know and I'll state if I'm interested or not (ex. I'd be hella down for a Naruto RP if the plot's good enough). Typically I only RP OCs, though with the first fandom on the list especially, sometimes I believe canons will be better and I'd RP them instead.
  • Bandori
  • FFXV
  • DC (comics; not cinematic)
  • Nier: Automata
  • Witcher (only played 3)
  • Fire Emblem
  • RWBY (up to season 2)

Last edited:
3+! But also uhmmm there's a little something you forgot to add, I put a lil' check in interest check to see if someone's viewed it (mostly) in full~

Just a disclaimer i use a grammar app and it messes up sometimes so sorry if something doesn't make sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back