• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for an rp partner

rainchuu

Moon Appreciator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there!
You can call me mouse and I'm 19
My timezone is US Eastern time
This is my thread in search for a new role-play partner
I've been roleplaying on and off for a while and as of right now, it's been quite a while since I had a role-play partner that I had a successful role-play with.
Now due to it being so long, I'm trying to ease my way back in.
For the time being until I slowly get into the groove of roleplaying, I'll only be able to give one paragraph.
If you're just a one-liner kind of person, you're welcome here! As long as you can give me something to work with.

In terms of role-play partners and ideas
I'm not too big on fandom role-plays but I am not against it! (I'll list fandoms at the end)
I mostly prefer OC roleplays where my partner and I can work on the story together and the world our characters live in.
I can play any gender if that's something you're picky about and I'm LGBT friendly! (as I am part of the community myself haha)
I'm down for platonic and/or romantic plots. I will admit I am drawn more to romance role-plays (Something about them just feels so nice haha!)

Now I am a college student and I also work a part time job. So my replies will be whenever I am available!

Here's some ideas/concepts that I'm interested in. (These can be platonic as well don't worry!)

Prince/Princess x Prince/Princess or Knight, Servant etc
Anything with supernatural beings (Vampires, witches!! etc.)
Celebrity x Celebrity
Celebrity x Fan
College roommates
I'm pretty much open to any ideas so please feel free to suggest some and we can work with it.

Now if you're interested in fandom stuff, like I said I'm not too big but here's some fandom related stuff right here. (If we do fandom settings, I'll most likely do an OC for that series)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Danganronpa
Dragon Ball
Haikyuu!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back