• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a Star Wars Legends / EU writing partner

Hello. So, I gave the Disney sequels a try -- I really did, but as a long-time Star Wars fan who was raised on legends lore and characters, it was not an easy thing to do, particularly as Mickey betrayed and murdered many of the storylines and characters I had known and loved my entire life. After the latest installment (I hesitate to even call it a Star Wars film), I have decided to go back to my Legends roots and roleplay in that verse.

I really have no interest in the sequel characters (even their twists on the original trilogy as we saw) or events, that said, there are a plethora of original and legends characters that I would be happy to write.

I started off years ago RPing Jaina Solo on AOL and starwarscantina.com (I know, I'm dating myself) and branched off to everyone's favorite hand shortly thereafter and would be happy to pursue either Jaina or Mara in a myriad of storylines, not even strictly romantic. I would also be interested in playing opposite them if these characters are more to your tastes, just reach out to me and hopefully we can get something going.

Interesting characters: Mara Jade (Skywalker), Jaina Solo, Leia Organa Solo, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo, Zekk Darklighter, Jagged Fel, Lumiya, Tenal Ka, Kyp Durron, Lowbacca, Vestara Khai

This list is not exhaustive and should be considered high priority but not limited to.

It should be noted that I'm largely looking for canon x canon play (take that with a grain of salt considering Disney struck all Legends content from canon, but I mean canon to the Legends universe).

Last edited:
Omg amen to all of this! I'm a Star Wars EU newb and I still loathed the Sequels, particularly because what was interesting in TFA's set up was tossed aside and the whole thing was a mess...AND especially because of how the OT characters were treated.

Just here to give a free bump and say I agree with your slight rant, and if I did canon (I still accept most things from Legends as canon if it hasn't been explicitly marked out..i.e. Revan being canon again after years of no confirmation) I would roleplay. Sadly, I only do OC.

But god luck on the search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back