• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♚ Searching for a Partner! ♛

Amaranthine

Dreamer of Impossible Dreams
Hello there! I'm Amaranthine, but you can call my Jaye.

I'm currently searching for a roleplay partner that I could work with for a while. I'm still learning the specific style of this particular site so bear with me!

I do not have a preference for roleplays. I like to keep an open mind about them; however, I probably won't be good in a roleplay that is about something that I don't have much knowledge on.

Oh yeah, I would prefer a male partner because I'm more comfortable making female characters being a female myself.

Hi there! How`s it going?

I`m a person who likes to try out new stuff. Different stuff. early every time. I try to be open minded and make interesting plots and worlds to rp in. Also, I`m male.

Anyway, I would love to rp with you. Quality isn't a big issue with me, and either way, I`m sure you`ll do wonderfully.

Hey there, Idea. Nice to know that you're interested!

I do prefer to make higher quality posts so hopefully you don't mind that. Is there anything specific you are interested in?

Amaranthine said:
Hey there, Idea. Nice to know that you're interested!
I do prefer to make higher quality posts so hopefully you don't mind that. Is there anything specific you are interested in?
I love higher quality posting!

Anything fantasy related usually works with me. I`d prefer to stay out of clichés this time [werewolves, vampires, etc..] because people tend to start slacking off when they get access to those.

Otherwise, I`m all ears. I`ll probably make counter-proposals once I hear your thoughts, but hey you have nothing to loose, right?

Perhaps a kingdom-based story? A hierarchy of government with a dash of supernatural powers? I am a sucker for historical roleplays!

Works with me. Can you PM yet, or should I start a thread where we can discuss this further (I`d raher not overload a partner search thread)

Hi, um, I'm new as well but I suppose I'm a jack of all trades when it comes to new things.

I'm a girl but I don't have qualms with roleplaying a male as I've gotten quite used to it. And I apologise if I have typos, English isn't my mother language but I speak it since I was a kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back