• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for 1x1 :))

Proot

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Howdy!
I'm Proot -- someone who's relatively new to RPNATION. I've been on the fence about posting a search thread on here, but the boredom finally captured me. Only so many games I can play before I get bored, to be fair. I go by He/Him pronouns and am your stereotypical queer man with an obsession to Spiderman, which is the only right answer when someone asks who your favorite superhero is.

General Information + Rules:
1. All partner must be AT LEAST 18 years or older.
2. I would appreciate any interested parties to be able to write at least one paragraph. I tend to try to write more than one myself, more so in scenarios that call for more suspense/detail, and favor more descriptive story telling's. Of course, I can be lenient and I'm not unreasonable, so please do not stress too much.

3. I do NOT require you to write more than one character! Though, of course, it always appreciated and can be fun! I like the idea of having side characters that could potentially becoming bigger characters.
4. Please be patient with me :specialeyes: I currently am working two jobs -- one full time, one part time, and that can sometimes interfere with my response times. I will try to reply as quickly as possible however! I am leaving my part-time job soon so that should free up my afternoons and weekends!
5. PLEASE HAVE CHARACTER REFERENCES. I am a SUCKER for OCs, I will sit and listen to you talk about them for hours, if you would like. I can look past it, but I am not the biggest fan of anime references -- but as I said, I'll ignore it as long as it's not your classic myspace pfp anime boy drawing. I accept Pinterest boards too, because God knows I have so many boards with references for my own characters. That be said, I only accept OC's. No Tv Show/Movie/Game/Book characters please.
6. My main pairings are MxM, but I'm open to FxF, or maybe even MxF if you can persuade me.
Themes I'm partial to vary, such as; fantasy, modern fantasy, action, romance, post-apocalyptic, dark and gritty. But I'm open to most things.

Pairings I'm open to:
* = partial to
** = craving
☾ Monster x Monster (This includes werewolf x vampire, along with any other monsters your heart desires.) *
☾ Hunter!Human x Monster **
☾ Angel x Demon
☾ Mafia x Mafia, Mafia x Civilian
☾ Knight x Royal *
☾ Survivor x Survivor ****** (post-apocalyptical)
☾ Assassin x Target
☾ Soldier x Soldier

Tropes I am down-bad for:
Enemies to lovers
Friends to lovers
Dark and brooding x their pain in the ass
Forced Proximity
Forbidden Love

With that said, please feel free to shoot me a message or comment here and I'd be happy to set something up if anyone's interested! I'm not the biggest fan of using discord for RPs, but if that's your only method, I'd be happy to accommodate. If you have any questions, or if something is unclear, please feel free to ask. Love ya <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back