• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching a Female for a Twilight Roleplay

EdwardCullen

Hello,
I’m 25 years old and very new to this site, and also very interested in starting a Twilight roleplay.
I am a literate roleplayer who prefer to have a partner that; is over 18 years of age, enjoys to write multiple paragraphs and also has adequate grammar.
Writing style isn’t everything I look for in a roleplaying partner though. What I really am looking for is someone who is mature, creative and passionate about writing—and someone who has some fun with it, of course.
All in all I am a sucker for; detailed, descriptive replies with some heart and soul put into the story, coming from both parties.

Hello,
I’m 25 years old and very new to this site, and also very interested in starting a Twilight roleplay.
I am a literate roleplayer who prefer to have a partner that; is over 18 years of age, enjoys to write multiple paragraphs and also has adequate grammar.
Writing style isn’t everything I look for in a roleplaying partner though. What I really am looking for is someone who is mature, creative and passionate about writing—and someone who has some fun with it, of course.
All in all I am a sucker for; detailed, descriptive replies with some heart and soul put into the story, coming from both parties.
H there!
I was hoping you are open still! I just finished re watching these and would love to Rp this with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back