• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
One of my partners ghosted me so I think I can safely take on one more. Of course I'll be taking one, and only one, thus I will be picky. If you message me then you should tell me a bit about yourself and what you are looking for RP-wise.

Firstly, some ground rules:
-Please be 18+. I am well over 18 myself so writing with anyone younger just feels creepy. Although I will not go out of my way to ask your age unless there's a good reason, please just be honest and respect my boundaries.
-I personally do not have any triggers or limits of note, but if you do please let me know. I do often enjoy exploring darker themes so this is something important to know in advance.
-I am first and foremost a character driven writer. If you are looking for something plot-heavy or has a strong emphasis on exploring a fictional world of our creation then I may not be the best partner for you. I adore exploring character traits/relationships and how they shape the story and those around them. As an additional note, I enjoy character diversity!
-I do consider myself a literate-advanced writer. My replies will average anywhere from 300 words to 1000+. I do not expect you to write a novel every post, but I do expect to have content I can work with. I am also not a fan of purple prose so don't write unnecessary details just to match my word count. I care about quality over quantity.
-I am open to either romantic or platonic RP. I do like romance to develop naturally if it occurs at all. For romantic pairings I am most comfortable with MxF and FxF (MxM may take some convincing). For platonic pairings any genders are fine.
-RP itself will occur over PM. Sorry, I am self-conscious about my writing ability so do prefer that the entire site does not see it.

Secondly, some ideas I'm currently interested in:
Prompts/plots:

-Character 1 is the newest member of a highly respected religious order. She had given up everything to join, whether she genuinely has the call or not. Character 2 has been a member of the order for some time, may or may not be having doubts, and has assigned herself to the task of showing character 1 the ropes of the new life and everything it entails. Will the pair stay on track and serve the divine as intended or will they sway from everything they had taken vows to uphold?
(Inspired by the movie "Novitiate" and can be in either a historical or modern setting. This plot can be platonic or, if we want extra scandal, romantic. FxF only.)

-Character 1 is immortal and has already been alive for centuries. He is tired and wants to end his life. Character 2 is an average modern working woman. She is heavily focused on her career, whatever that may be. During one fateful day the pair meet. They soon hit it off and after being friends for some time character 2 discovers character 1's secret. Realizing that both have mutual feelings for each other, character 1 becomes further confused. Will he still find a way to end his life or does he want to remain with character? Additionally, does character 2 want to spend a life of immortality with character 2?
(This plot will probably be on the lighter and fluffier side, basically dealing with the dilemmas and challenges of being immortal and in love with a mortal. I will play the immortal male while I am seeking someone to play the mortal female. MxF only.)

-Basically a plot inspired by the movie "Titanic" (Do I really need to go in-depth here? MxF, FxF, or possibly MxM.)

-Basically something about two civilians on opposite sides of a conflict becoming friends (or falling in love with each other if we want romance).
(This could fit into an innumerable amount of settings, although I do prefer to stick to real world historical conflicts for the extra tension. MxF, FxF, or possibly MxM.)

-Forbidden romance anything in a historical setting (bonus points if star-crossed love). (Preferably MxF, but open to FxF.)

-Character 1 is simply bored with life and feels adventurous. One day they inherit a bunch of money and decides to use it for a globe-trotting adventure in order to find themselves. Character 2 is character 1's best friend and has decided to tag along for the adventure. Will they remain friends or will something possibly deeper develop between them?
(Just another warm and fluffy plot about two friends going on a trip of a lifetime. Will occur in a modern realistic setting. Can remain platonic or develop into romance, if we so choose. MxF, FxF, or possibly MxM.)

Yes, I love these plots! I really like the two civilians ones, maybe based in the second world war? Or the last, fluffy one seems really fun too, if you want we could give an edge to that one as well ( i do love me some criminal rpgs ) If you’re still up for it, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back