• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings search, search

nuclimo

hwuh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello hello, welcome to my interest check.
information

• i'm looking for a long-term roleplay, as my amount of free time will vary, & bouts of writer's block exists. please do not rush me.
  • be around 18 or older, & message me if you're interested. if your account can't message, i'll message you.
  • i only write on-site, & prefer to have our roleplay in a separate conversation.
    • as in, our discussion/brainstorming in the one conversation, the roleplay in a new one. (& if we're doubling, i'd prefer to keep both sides in that same roleplay conversation.)
  • literate, primarily third-person writing. the amount i write varies, especially on a scene, but my minimum is 4-5 lines.
  • i may ask for clarification on certain things if we're thinking something out; similar to the first statement, i appreciate someone who's willing to wait & can communicate, especially for the starter/setting.
    • speaking of settings, i'm not confident in writing in a historical or futuristic setting. i'm not confident in writing complex fighting scenes, either. i can probably do fantasy if we discuss any specifics.
  • [oc x canon] for some fandoms i might want to double, but if not, i'll write your character's li.
  • i can do oc x canon & oc x oc. not against canon x canon for some fandoms though. lgbt+ friendly, can write establishing or pre-established relationships.
  • lastly, i don't think much about mary sue or gary stu-ness. just no god-modding, unless it's discussed beforehand.

canon sources
i can also work with aus using original characters based off of these sources.
any sources marked with an asterisk may have additional/spin-off content that i'm not familiar with.

• ensemble stars
    • due to the large cast and lack of access for some stories, i may not be able to write certain characters.
  • kagerou project
  • milgram project *
  • puella magi madoka magica *
  • project sekai
  • vanitas no carte
  • vocaloid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back