• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Search for RP partner, mostly popular ships

Belrayeda

Hello,

Right, I am mostly into a lot of popular ships atm, mostly if not exclusively mlm ships, like Hannigram, Destiel, Ineffable Husbands, etc. I can do some anime pairings but I haven't seen a lot of new anime. Mostly old school anime that was on Adult Swim before 2010 hahaha. I'll include a list but you are more than welcome to reach out to me and ask for any I might have missed.

I am in my late 20's I live in California and have about 9 full years of RP experience under my belt. I've RP'd in W.O.W and SWTOR and Original Fantasy settings (where we create a world and characters).

Pairings I'm really into atm in order or interest:
Hannigram - I can write a Will Graham or a Hannibal but I want to try to hone my Will a little.
Destiel - I can write either Dean or Castiel so if you have more experience with the other I have no problem writing from both perspectives.
Ineffable Husbands - I love writing from the perspective of Aziraphale, for I too am soft, but Crowley is a joy to write as well.
Black Butler - Sebastian and Ciel or Grell and Undertaker. I can write either or for Ciel and Sebastian but I prefer to write as Grell.
Geraskier - I love Geralt and Jaskier and its a fairly new pairing so I haven't had a chance to flesh them out so you'd get first choice.
Bleach (Anime) - Grimmjow and Ichigo all the way. I prefer to write Ichigo perspective.
Gotham - Oswald and Nygma, I am not clever enough for Nygma so I would be Oswald.

Other fandoms are Marvel, Harry Potter, Star Wars, One Punch, DC, W.O.W (tho this would be oc's), but the ones mentioned above are the ones I am more keen.

I prefer to write in third person, almost exclusively mlm, if we become friendly enough you'd like to try out a pairing of yours that's wlm we can explore that. I refuse to write wlw due to my own personal trauma, if you push or try to fetishize it I will block, ban, and ignore you.

I can sometimes get carried away with my writing so my posts will be at least one huge paragraph or multiples, I don't expect you to write the same as I do but I do require at least 1 post a day, at least 1 full paragraph or more and proper grammar. Typos can happen but if it's consistent enough where I cannot understand your post then it gives me the impression that you didn't pay attention or don't care.

If you plan on ghosting me let me know ahead of time, even a simple 'vibes are off' and then you never speak to me again is better than nothing. Open communication, we can become friends or simply cordial in regards to our rp and how to coordinate.

We can directly rp through here or Discord, though Discord is heavily preferable simply because I get alerts on my phone.

I can do AU, Canon AU, ABO, and slice of life for some fluff. I don't do space talk (I have astrophobia) or vore. We can discuss other 'blacklists' but these I will absolutely not budge on.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Hey hey! Are you perhaps still interested in a Geraskier rp? I know it's a late response.

Hello! Yes, I'd love to pursue a Geraskier rp with you! Did you have a preference to who you'd like to rp as?

I'd be interested in Hannigram, I'm halfway through season two though. I'd probably be more comfortable as Will, but could try either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back