• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♪ search for partners. ✧༄

cherub.

𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 ☁ 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘳

"I'M PETER. BY THE WAY."

001 : hello, my name is.. well.. anything. anything you want it to be! if you'd like to know my name, i'd rather we get closer first. until then, you can call me any name, or aeji / aejeong. if you wanna know a little bit about me before we go into the ideas and plots, you can read this. if not, just skip ahead! i prefer to go by he / him / they / them pronouns, and i'm getting a job to be a foster parent / work at an animal shelter later in the summer. before then, my life isn't very busy. i have a lot of time to be on this website surprisingly. i'm very active during both the day and the night, and i love to talk. as of the weekends, i'm online more than i should. i can make a conversation out of anything, whether it's what video game you're playing, what book you're reading or if your dog recently pooped outside, hell, we can talk about anything.

i've been roleplaying for four years, counting this year, and i've enjoyed it for every year! even though of my short time of roleplaying, i'm somewhat of a literate writer, writing about nine paragraphs for a starter. if you're interested, and you want a sample response and / or starter, just tell me, and i'll willingly give it to you! i am able to match lengths, so if you'd like me to do shorter than nine - ten paragraphs, then just say so. i don't mind chipping down on the length, it's actually less work for me! i'm quite a fan of m/m roleplays, and i'll do them over anything. but i'm fine with doing m/f as well. and i'm not so keen on f/f because they make me uncomfortable.

002 : what i expect from you.
. i want to be able to understand what you're writing. i don't want to have to spend most of my time trying to figure out what a word is, rather then spending most of my time reading and responding to the post.
. i can't deal with one liners. i know that sounds very rude, but i can't hold a long-term roleplay with someone that doesn't put effort into their responses and doesn't give me something to work with. it makes it harder for me to write a response. and some people wonder what takes me so long with responses.
. be nice please !! i love nice people, they're easier to make friends with, and i absolutely enjoy making friends. most of the friends that i have made during roleplays are friends that i have kept for long-term.

. i would love to not be the only person plotting and planning. i would be happy if you would chip in on plotting and planning with me! roleplays are always better when
both partners ideas are incorporated in the roleplay. it makes it enjoyable for the both of us.
. don't come to me asking me to be the dominant to your submissive. it annoys me. plus, i don't do nsfw roleplays , and the dynamic doesn't help for a roleplay at all.

003 : plots.
the official purge. action, romance, thriller.
It's the night of the annual purge. City-goers are paid to be in the purge. While Muse B is in it to get the money, Muse A is just in it to get revenge. On that night, Muse A finds themselves roaming the streets, trying to find the drunk driver that had killed their mother a couple days before. When they come along and see Muse B, who is being dragged out into the street, who is fighting their attacker ( terribly ), and desperately. After Muse A ponders whether or not they should help Muse B or not, they finally do so, as Muse B isn't armed but Muse A totally is. Muse A uses their weapon of choice to fight off Muse B's attacker, and saves Muse B's life. Now that Muse B's home has been invaded, and has nowhere to go, they beg Muse A to stay with them and protect them. Muse A is hesitant on doing this because they already have a plan for that night, but after putting some thought into it, they decide to protect Muse B for the rest of the night. Muse A bickers with Muse B way more than they should, but they become closer and they build a trusting relationship together, and they learn to survive together, and learn more about each other as time passes.
alt ending money hungry and violent citygoers decide to overthrow the purge and make it longer than the 12 hours, and Muse A hates it.

come with me. romance, somewhat mystery?
Muse A
has never felt at home in their home. Between the fights and the yelling, there's not a second of rest in the house. When they meet Muse B, a kid in a bad running foster home, they both have similar ideas. Now on the run with their parents and guardians tracking after them, the two have to live in the shadows, but neither have felt so alive.

love letters... from me. romance, angst and fluff.

Muse A has an great life. Good grades. Good friends, but they are a perfectionist. This leads to their handwriting being the best out of their classes, their art skills involving big erasers that are worn down by the end of one drawing. They believe that everything they do should be perfect, or if not perfect, then close to it. Muse B isn't at all a perfectionist. They're far from that. They spend most of their times playing video games, or watching television and eating junk food until they can't anymore. Muse A has no idea how they could even be into anyone like this, but they have a strong attraction to Muse B. They can't seem to advert their eyes from them, even after they stare back for God knows how long. Going back to middle school love letter logic, Muse A takes his love for drawing and writing elegantly and puts them in a form of a note, telling Muse B how they feel about them, slipping into their locker every week or so, using the name or pseudonym, 'Yours Truly'. He wonders if one day he would slip up, and someone walks into the locker bay seeing him shove the notes in the mailbox like slots in his locker. And if someone does, will they tell Muse B?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back