• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Search for Consociates [Detailed/Literate]

Qazi

Qāżī Saʿīd Qumī
About Myself
I would consider myself a young man of relatively average physical and mental proportions, but with an affinity for all things literary. I like to read books, and am a fledgling student in the field, all the liberal arts that is—but I am a bit stupid sometimes, I suppose, though I like to think that I make the cut when it comes to the written medium. As I'm new and generally nervy from the get go, I can be somewhat nervous too at times. Also, mind you, English is my second language and, thus, there might be holes in my prose.

Specifics
  • I like to write a lot, so my posts can generally go from 500-2000 words, maybe even more if there are multiple characters involved. That doesn't mean I solely write within that limit—if necessary, and if that's what the situation demands, I will write less.
  • I have no limits or thresholds as to what I can write, including taboos. That, of course, doesn't mean I'm interested in erotica and I would prefer if you weren't too.
  • Yes, I can double with characters.
  • I will only roleplay on this site, by thread or PM, though I like to converse by Discord.
  • Just as I like to write a lot, I also like to talk a lot too. Camaraderie and all—I would rather that we be friends than participate in some cold exchange of prose.
  • In fact, I am more than happy to just make friends—no pressure on roleplaying, amigo!
Interests
Well, I'm usually good with anything, though my activity tends to lie within the fantasy genre— magical realism, epic fantasies, dark fantasies, or urban fantasies, any kind really. I'm afraid I don't have a good grasp on the system of pairings used here so I cannot say much on that matter. If you have anything to offer, to propose, please feel free to. I am open to almost anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back