• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom search ended!

Omg I ship her with Bakugou so much! XD I’d love to rp with you! c: however, I have a bit of a catch to who I would like for you to do for me XD pm me?

Omg I ship her with Bakugou so much! XD I’d love to rp with you! c: however, I have a bit of a catch to who I would like for you to do for me XD pm me?
it's no trouble, but i'm not able to pm people on my own! (i think i'm like... one post away after this one?) so if you could slam dunk any old message in my inbox, i'll reply asap!

*SMASHes door*
Ahem, ahem.
INTERESTED!
sick!! glad to hear it. if you could pm me (as i said up there, still one away from being able to send pms myself!) we can go over everything and get something worked out!

I'm totally down for this! I don't usually play canon characters, however I'm willing to give it a shot. I have an OC as well, and kind of a plot in mind? I'll PM you if you're interested!

I'm totally down for this! I don't usually play canon characters, however I'm willing to give it a shot. I have an OC as well, and kind of a plot in mind? I'll PM you if you're interested!
yeah, i’m totally interested!! i can pm you now that i have obtained those privileges, so i’ll do that and we can get to talking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back