• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SD! Tony Stark?

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been doing some digging for a while on good things to read online, and while doing that I came up with a pretty fantastic idea for a RP I'd be interested in.

So, bear with me...but...Sugar Daddy Tony Stark.

For those of you who don't know the definition of a Sugar Daddy, here is the definition straight from google:

sug·ar dad·dy
ˈSHo͝oɡər ˌdadē/

noun
informal

1. a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a young woman in return for her company or sexual favors.
I've talked to my marvel loving friends and they all agree with me that Tony Stark would definitely be a sugar daddy (hate this term)

So, on to my idea for the RP. My character would be a struggling college student, in law school, who has piling bills and is working two jobs just to make ends meet. That's getting progressively harder for her to keep up with, so she seeks a "Sugar Daddy". (I just found out there are websites to do that?). Tony is looking for a "sugar baby" (hate that term too) because he needs to start looking mature and responsible to the public, and to the people overseeing his company, Stark Industries. They've started cracking down on Tony for being reckless in the media with things and they want to start seeing that he can actually "calm down" and make a life to run a business properly. Because of that, Tony hires my character to act as his girlfriend to the public so that he can reshape his image into something more appropriate for a man of his age, and my character accepts so she can pay her bills. I imagine from there it would build into something more, but that all depends on how the RP goes.

In this plot I'm imagining there is a board of people, a sort of Stark Industries council, that oversees how the business is ran and has the authority to take it from Tony if they believe he's no longer fit to run it.

I am willing to double as long as we're both putting equal effort in.

• I'm 24, so I'd really appreciate it if you were over 18.
  • PM RP, please. I do also enjoy discord quite a lot, too. It's faster for me to reply there when I'm at work but I'm not against PM!
  • I do typically 1-4 paragraphs per side of the RP, depending on my muse. 3rd person literate only, please. For constant, back and forth rp I do about 1-2 paras.
  • Please be down to get hype with me! I fangirl a lot. And I fan girl hard. I'll come up with crazy ideas, and I want to be able to hype out with you!
  • I'm chill AF, but I'm busy a lot. I have a full-time job, so please don't badger me for replies. If you do, it'll make me less likely to actually get a reply to you. That being said, I do reply multiple times a day.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic. So yes, romance please.

Lemme know if you're interested and we can talk further details! To keep things clean, I will delete any comments made under the thread.

Last edited:
bumping this really old thread and even older idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back