• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SCP: Unstable, Breached, Vulerable

no that was me planning to throw myself out a window so that youd pick up my amulet and i could take over your body.
Sounds like a plan! You go first...
Since I can't be bothered to actually WALK over there and maybe even BEND DOWN to pick it up...I'll send a D-Class to do it for me.
Too lazy.

Sounds like a plan! You go first...
Since I can't be bothered to actually WALK over there and maybe even BEND DOWN to pick it up...I'll send a D-Class to do it for me.
Too lazy.

i need a higher ranking body than that

Ach! You are sooo greedy.
Um...I don't know...uhhh...

I'll send a guard or something...
Yo @Orikanyo , I found this weird amulet thingy and it seems to be worth a lot. If you touch it; It's yours :D

if im talking i havent thrown myself out a window yet yo

You could possibly throw the amulet at someone else and forcefully convert them. Continually do this until you have an army of Dr. Lettuces!

You could possibly throw the amulet at someone else and forcefully convert them. Continually do this until you have an army of Dr. Lettuces!

there are rules in place to prevent that though

cant make a damn army of myself

Yo; I found the cs forum.
Not sure if I should post a cs on there or if it is a different rp... Should I start working on a character?

Squad141 Squad141

Users who are viewing this thread

Back