• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Quick question, in regards to the combat related side can a person come from any other MTF division or are some off limits like Epsilon-11 for example. Just want to make sure I don't make a character and discover it all needs to be changed haha

Quick question, in regards to the combat related side can a person come from any other MTF division or are some off limits like Epsilon-11 for example. Just want to make sure I don't make a character and discover it all needs to be changed haha
If you have a valid reason for transfer, I don't see why not. The only "off-limits" would be Alpha 1, Omega 7, and Omega 1, for obvious reasons

Hello everyone! After a long haitus, I've decided to reboot and retry this RP! So, what does that mean? That means I'm opening applications for new characters, and I plan on starting over fresh. If you have any interest, feel free to join our OOC, and post a CS in our character registry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back