• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SCP: Lost Squad OOC

Characters
Here

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
eb0.png

Lost-Squad.png

This thread is for OOC chatter for the roleplay SCP: Lost Squad.

Link to the SCP Foundation's website:

What specific pages would you recommend reading on the SCP wiki? I've read quite a bit of course, but if there's an article or story you're going to be mentioning a lot or something I could read up on that for prep.

I just recently read about this but the mission we are doing seems a lot like a Zeta-9 Mole Rats mission.

Kind of like that, only Epsilon-124 does surface explorations instead.

What specific pages would you recommend reading on the SCP wiki? I've read quite a bit of course, but if there's an article or story you're going to be mentioning a lot or something I could read up on that for prep.

It's based on a few island-type SCPs like 930 and 3991, but is for the most part is my own creation.

Oh nice. Honestly I myself really only know more of the face value in the lore like the scps in the first game and MTF/Chaos.

Oh nice. Honestly I myself really only know more of the face value in the lore like the scps in the first game and MTF/Chaos.

There's really no problem with that, since this RP doesn't star any 'canon' characters or SCPs outside a few references, and is more or less its own adventure.

Yep. Standard MTF gear is considered already equipped by each operative by default, and shouldn't be included in the loadout section. This includes equipment such as binoculars, NVGs, flashlights, etc.

And if you can make a character here's mine: Jake/ is a d-class /has a pistol/hates ntf and any other guard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back