• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Scion: Origins- Maplethorpe U (OOC & CS)

I am still alive. The game begins a week after the first semester started. So, that would give you about a week to get to know each other.

Cool. What about game start in terms of real world dates, do you have a start date in mind?

Killerclown Killerclown how large a campus are we talking and how large are freshman general education classes?

Also, my knowledge of the American University Freshman is limited to movies. I've been a freshman in Denmark and a PhD student in the US, but I gather that both of those experiences are quite different.

It is the size of an average Ivy League U, so I would say that the Campus is pretty large with around 10 buildings. The town surrounding it has a population of 15,000. The general ed classes are about 50 to 100 students.

So if we'd had the same class, we'd have seen each other, but probably not interacted much. That seems reasonable.

Unless the professor likes to assign an end of term group project where they assign the groups at the beginning of the semester.

Unless the professor likes to assign an end of term group project where they assign the groups at the beginning of the semester.
That's certainly an option. It's enough that we don't have to do the whole personal introduction thing when the plots kicks in, but not enough to require well established prior relations. Knowing university students, the amount of work done in the first week of a full semester project is quite minimal, particularly when it's no one's major ;)

That's certainly an option. It's enough that we don't have to do the whole personal introduction thing when the plots kicks in, but not enough to require well established prior relations. Knowing university students, the amount of work done in the first week of a full semester project is quite minimal, particularly when it's no one's major ;)

Yep. "Oh, you're one of the people I have to do a project with... When is that due again?"

Killerclown Killerclown Do you need anything else from us before starting out?

I know how much work it takes to get all your ducks in a row, so I don't mean to rush you into anything, just checking and letting you know we're ready and waiting :)

I will start the IC soon. Also, if you want, I can give you more information on the Wraiths. One thing I can tell you is that there are different subtypes of Wraiths. They vary on which Underworld from which they are summoned.

How much would our characters know about wraith-activity and other supernatural stuff on campus and/or the surrounding city?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back