• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Science-Fiction Fantasy; The Prototype

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
Okay so this is a bit of a departure from my normal setups, Because I have a basic idea of the world this would take place in, and a character that I REALLY want to play, as well as the situation they are in, but the rest is sort of up-in-the air.

Let me explain.

The character is an artificially-created vampire, a being created using science and magic in order to fight beings coming from another dimension. These invaders are actually refugees who are trying to escape their dying universe but have gotten desperate that they have decided that they can't risk a 'no'. These dimensional invaders use regenerating bio-mechanical weapons to fight the humans with and have so far been wildly successful. Humanity has decided to fight fire with fire and has begun a program of trying to reverse bio-engineer one of these organisms, with varying levels of success.

The latest and perhaps greatest is my character, a creature that looks fairly human, but is ultimately a fusion of human DNA and Otherworldly DNA and so naturally many would fear and hate her. She is powerful, very powerful, but seen more as a weapon than a person.

That's it, that's the setup.

The vampiress would be introduced to the world through your character/characters and the trials and difficulties she faces. You may notice this has a very anime-like feel and that is on purpose as I am nothing if not a worthless weeb. You would be not only free to create the world she will discover, but sort of will have to, as she is ignorant of many things. The direction this RP will take is entirely up in the air; romance, horror, action, whatever will happen will happen. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back