• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Science fiction, fantasy, and the apocalypse! (ALWAYS OPEN)

Dark_creativity

I know the pale thing in the darkest of places
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Title catch your eye? You're my kind of person! Hello, my name is Dark! I am frequently called crazy, creativity, or CC. You can call me anything, as long as it isn't mean. I am an advanced literate roleplayer who can also do literate if that's too intimidating. I don't do fandom. I have a list of ideas. I do any romantic paring, though i typically play male and i'm not big on romance. Let's talk about you, though.

IF YOU WANT TO ROLEPLAY WITH ME, BE OPEN TO A HIDDEN PLOT. WHERE WE JUMP RIGHT IN AND EVERYTHING'S A SURPRISE. I'M NOT GONNA INFODUMP ON YOU. IF YOU NEED TO KNOW EVERY DETAIL OF MY WORLD BEFORE WRITING UP A STARTER, DO NOT DM ME.

Well, there goes half the population of RPN off this fourm. Still here? congrats.
My only requirements
- Please make 1+ paragraph(s)
- Have some decent grammar.
- If you don't have decent grammar, hemingway editor, grammarly, and prowritingaid are all free.
- Be open to a hidden plot
- roleplay in PM's

I am definitely interested (I love hidden plots), so if you want to talk, feel free to shoot me a message :)

Title catch your eye? You're my kind of person! Hello, my name is Dark! I am frequently called crazy, creativity, or CC. You can call me anything, as long as it isn't mean. I am an advanced literate roleplayer who can also do literate if that's too intimidating. I don't do fandom. I have a list of ideas. I do any romantic paring, though i typically play male and i'm not big on romance. Let's talk about you, though.

IF YOU WANT TO ROLEPLAY WITH ME, BE OPEN TO A HIDDEN PLOT. WHERE WE JUMP RIGHT IN AND EVERYTHING'S A SURPRISE. I'M NOT GONNA INFODUMP ON YOU. IF YOU NEED TO KNOW EVERY DETAIL OF MY WORLD BEFORE WRITING UP A STARTER, DO NOT DM ME.

Well, there goes half the population of RPN off this fourm. Still here? congrats.
My only requirements
- Please make 1+ paragraph(s)
- Have some decent grammar.
- If you don't have decent grammar, hemingway editor, grammarly, and prowritingaid are all free.
- Be open to a hidden plot
- roleplay in PM's
HECK YES.
Also, may I join?

I love me some apocalypse, and I've never done a hidden plot but it sounds like fun! I'm new to the site so I can't PM just yet but I am very interested and would be down to chat more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back