• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Science fiction and fantasy roleplay 1x1 (adv lit) (always looking)

Dark_creativity

I know the pale thing in the darkest of places
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Dark, and I am advanced literate. I'm looking for science fiction and fantasy roleplays, as the title suggests. I am open to ideas and have ideas of my own. I am not big on romance, but I will incorporate it into my roleplays. I usually play multiple characters, of which are usually males. I don't do much planning before a roleplay. I like things to be a surprise.

My response schedule is a little messy. I respond during the week typically around 10-12 am central standard. If you're looking for consistency, I'm not that kind of roleplayer, as my internet access varies.

My requirements
- Please make 2+ paragraph(s)
- Have some decent grammar.
- Be open to sparse planning.
- roleplay in PM's, on sight
- If you're going to drop, please say something before hand.

I'm interested if you're still looking, Dark. Please feel free to PM me if you decide to take me up on a 1×1. I am more than happy to work something original out with you, and have been looking for a 1×1 partner in the fantasy genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back