• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-Fi Semi-Lit RP

Murphym400

Hey everyone I have been RP'ing for quite some time, I started in around 2009 and have been doing text and voice based RP since, I have quite a few D&D campaigns and serious RP gaming servers under my belt and know how to get a world moving and interesting. I will ask that anyone who wants to RP with me is semi-literate. While i'm not expecting a book with every response I do want to avoid any one liners if at all possible. Anyway I have had an interest in a different style of Sci-Fi RP than normal. I have always found the side of Sci-Fi RP that shows a normal crew of people, not a massive military ship or science vessel or anything like that, just a crew doing their normal chores and shipping freight. We will of course go into fights and have close calls but I feel this side of Sci-Fi isnt done enough and could be quite fun to go through. I am open to OC's as long as they fit the setting, (no supernatural or creature characters preferably.) As far as setting I am open to most Sci-Fi universes, I know Star Wars the best but can adapt to a lot of them if they are similar. I am fine with romance but I do prefer RP with people that are 18+ because I just wouldn't feel right doing Romance RP with anyone underage. If you have any interest you can feel free to respond below or PM me whichever is easiest for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back