• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic SCI-FI CRAVING

llSunflowerll

Dark Emperor of Destruction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I’ve really been craving anything like sci-fi

I love to make RPS dark, drama filled, and angsty, so if you looking for a slice of life or happy family or whatever this is the wrong place to look. I just feel like they don't really go anywhere. Though if you want to prove me wrong go ahead.

On another note, I love cliché and and things like that. I think it's super cute and nice.

Rules

• 2-3 paragraphs. I don't do one liners. If you send me a one liner I will give a warning but if I happens again I will leave

• No godmoding

• Have good grammar. It's really not that hard

• If you stop replying and don't tell me if you're going to busy or something, I will delete our conversation after about a week or two

• Be nice in general, not just to me.

Now that’s out of the way! PLOTS Now you could like mix them up or come to me with a completely different idea, I really don’t care. Work with me, I wanna make it interesting for both of us. Also, I don’t mind playing either gender, though I prefer female. I won’t say I have to play the female though and gay relationships are totally fine too!

Idea 1

A lowly scraper in their tiny ship patrolling deep space for any sign of a destroyed ship. They could look for precious metals or some sort of advanced technology to sell in the nearest trading hub. Sometimes it would be days or even weeks before they would find another wreak.

This time it had been almost a month and food was running dangerously low. They needed to find something fast if they wanted to live to see the next week. At last they stumble upon a small ship, no bigger than the one they’re in. It looked derelict and maybe already picked over but they were too desperate to pass this up. Exploring the ship they find a body. They’re still alive!

Again feel free to change anything you want. I left it a bit open so we can discuss what they find and like all that jazz. The scraper could work for someone or just alone, they could have a partner or fly alone, anything is good!

Idea 2

She lived the high life. Everything she ever wanted placed at her feet whenever she asked. For a long time she was happy this way. Until one day she went out of her comfort zone and left the safety of her city. After the short visit she decides to go back down, to see what it was really like. She became sick of her life realizing it was the same thing every day. She wanted to go back where people seemed to do whatever they wanted.

Ok so for the Sci-Fi she or he would be living either on another planet or in a huge, tall building that hides away the surface. They would travel down to the surface to see the slums or whatever and want to go back.

Idea 3

Character A is a prisoner in the solar systems most heavily guarded prison. Character B is at the prison wanting to help some of the prisoners to find new lives. A is a apart of the prisons high securtiy program which means they don’t get to leave ever, but when everything falls into place they manage to get into the small group that character B formed. The whole prison goes on lockdown when they realize one of their most dangerous criminals is loose. A takes this chance to takes Bs space ship and fly out of their but B comes along to try and stop A.

So thats super bare bones I know but I wanted to try and keep it as open as possible for changes and stuff. Character A could’ve committed any crimes just as long as they are heavy enough to land them in high security. Character B could be there giving some of the lesser criminals like farm jobs or jobs in the military, it doesn’t really matter. If you choose this one I do have later plot stuff, like a goal to work towards.

Idea 4

Character A is an android trying to hide their identity to the population due the fairly recent android crisis. One of the largest android company was hacked and sent most of their androids into a murderous rampage. After hundreds of human deaths then came millions of android deaths. Many were just stripped down for parts, other were tossed into huge incinerators. A small few managed to escape the chaos and live on just trying to blend in but it wasn’t easy. Character B is a mechanic who used to build androids but was now just repairing broken down vehicles. A needs to be fixed and knows that B can fix them but should they risk telling them who they really are?

So for pairings and stuff I don’t have a preference. I can play female or male. Also I tend to have more then one character being used at a time.

I'd be interested in ideas 1 & 3, even though they're a bit brief I think they could be developed into something deeper and more interesting.

hi there, I really liked plot 1, 2 and 4! pm me if you'd like to discuss one of them further (I can't start PM's yet because I'm still below 10 post count) (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back