• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Schoolyard Rivalry : Teasing Master Takagi

ImHaven

IMG_20231102_080040.jpg

Me : Takagi
You : Nishikata

In the bustling halls of Shirogane Middle School, a unique dynamic unfolds between two students: Takagi and Nishikata. Takagi, known as the "Teasing Master," possesses an uncanny ability to read Nishikata like an open book. Every day, she crafts elaborate schemes to tease and playfully embarrass her unwitting counterpart.

Nishikata, on the other hand, is determined to outsmart Takagi, vowing to one day get the upper hand in this playful war of wits. As they navigate the trials and tribulations of middle school life, their daily battles of words, pranks, and friendly taunts become a source of endless entertainment for their classmates.

As the school day began, Takagi couldn't resist the urge to greet Nishikata in her own playful manner. She waited just around the corner, where he usually passed on his way to class. The corridor was quiet, save for the distant chatter of students.

With a subtle, anticipatory smile, Takagi stepped into Nishikata's path, blocking his way. "Good morning, Nishikata-kun," she greeted him, her tone carrying a hint of secret amusement.

(( please go easy on me, I'm quite new to this site. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back