• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Fever is back. Finding it hard to focus. Trying to get a couple posts in each day at least, but apologies if the quality diminishes somewhat.

Also button thing was also to try and get others into the scene potentially given a few around the stalls on their own etc. Guess might not have worked.

Thats one way, waiting for the practical classes "How the hell does she move like that? It should not be physically possible....NO BALLASTS DONT WORK LIKE THAT!"

We have 3 power copy characters? guess i missed that part lol. Just hoping part of those classes are "Ok...these ones are very dangerous to copy, avoid them."

Wait, I just thought of something. Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite for the characters with the ability to copy powers, would they end up in each power class?
Coursers whose powers copy or interact with other powers get special consideration as part of the Biological category. Being put into every class would be too overwhelming and possibly encourage improper use of such kinds of powers.

We have 3 power copy characters? guess i missed that part lol. Just hoping part of those classes are "Ok...these ones are very dangerous to copy, avoid them."
One is an NPC who will be introduced at some point.

Ah ok, thats why, was checking to see which i missed as i only recalled Floridas for the copy.

Other part with classes is some powers are quite broad and very different from each other even within those categories, so curious how that is handled.
Ie One Uses Electrical Powers, the other fucks with Quantum Theory...seems thats 2 diffrent classes entirely. So maybe each catagory has several sub-classes or something?

Being put into every class would be too overwhelming and possibly encourage improper use of such kinds of powers.
Makes sense. I thought it be something like a couple times a week they go to one of the other classes to help them get a handle on the types they copy, but if they have something within their own class, that also makes sense.

Forgot to say this before, but the reason I said this has happened to Kai before is the bookstore incident, yeah, but also he lives in an RV with his mom and dad

He mentioned "after the third time" meaning that its happened at least 3 times, thats what she was on about, asking what the other times were like. (Also surprised nobody else reacted to the "bullet" going through the stall they were at)

PlusUltra PlusUltra , out of curiosity, could Vetr use her power to cram in extra training? Like, if she's got an hour to train, just keep shoving herself back an hour at the end to continue training?

That would be time travel backwards which she cant do (its pretty much a no go outside of plot/BIG prep.)

She could have the effects of the training she did in that hour repeat (physically, mentally or both) to stack, speed up her speed/slow down stuff around her to have more time. Its actually linked to something she has done in the past, pretty much had an events effects reoccur to stack onto the first time it went through (not sure if thats confusing but bit tired so cant think of better way to word it).

Like if she ate something, she could use that to have the effects of eaten it twice and now be full. However doing this too much would tire her out mentally (due to level of calculations/preperations needed since she cant do it on reaction yet).

Not sure if that all answers it or not.

I'd assumed Vetr would keep teasing, I was trying to get them out of the middle of the courtyard, but if you want to talk to other people that's cool, I know you were trying with the button

Oh sorry i misread the situation and thought it was him needing space/scene end. But given nobody else around ill have her follow then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back