• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I mean im open to some, just not sure how painful the process would be, could say the gloves were not thick enough, or then again it would have living cells on it if you want. Such as Skin Cells/Hair Follicles etc since she has been touching her face and hair before touching his hand so it would have some faint living material on it if you want.

For skin contact, it would be like touching something really hot. But if she's got fuzoo on her gloves, she won't feel anything.

Fuzoo? not sure what you mean. But i can change it a bit if you want to make the scene more interesting.

Fuzoo is a slang word for stuff, a mess.
Ex: "You got some fuzoo on your chin," she said before wiping the dirt from Tommy's chin.

You don't have to change anything, I'm just gonna flip a coin and then roll some dice if it comes up heads and see where this goes.

Sure, never really heard/read the word fuzoo before, but guessing its like Smutz or something.

Skimmed over the last roll and just assumed they were six-faced dice. Was blown away that you had somehow managed to get a fifty percent rate of natural ones there, haha.

Oh, I thought they were ones as well. So thats a Average as well then

There is no good or bad, this is just how I determine what random traits get copied. 2 is yes, 1 is no. The power is a given, but he has a chance to randomly copy certain physical traits. Vetr's a girl, so there's a sixth, in this case. Gender, physique, hair (the first hair die is whether the hair changes, the second is the extent) eyes, and voice, in that order

So, on this role, Kai has copied Vetr's gender and hair, but nothing else on a physical level.

So Girl with Long purple hair but a guys voice? Shame you didnt get the Physique one lol.

No, female voice, he didn't copy Vetr's voice, but a girl's voicebox is a bit different from a dude's.

I was almost rooting for physique, I had a whole thing prepared.

or you can fudge the rolls for the first time, swap the Gender for Physique or something lol

Then he'd just be an athletic dude. The physique gag only works if gender and physique are 2.
Plus it's really hard to fudge rolls, here. You can't remove dice from the post. That would be cheating, anyway

Yeah pretty much without the complex formulae its not a power that normally just activates and if it did....going to one of its advanced uses straight away is like 2 seconds away from risking serious injury/going haywire. Got ALOT of complex equations and calculations you need for even just the jumping part. Just lucky he didnt jump and not take parts of body along with them or something i guess, or any of the other list of bad outcomes.

Oh, I didn't realize that was one of the complicated ones, speeding up his perception just seemed like the logical beginning.

So, how far back is she rewinding him, might I ask?

Yeah the simple one is teleporting around, moving forward in their own timeline, its essentially they walked over to that spot but its they skip the travel part meaning to outside view its as if they teleported as the actual travel never happened. (complicated and hard to explain)

The rewind duration is up to you, she could do it just to the power or the entire thing if you want to draw that out, left it vague for you.

Pretty much-advanced version of her jump would have people aware that time had skipped forward in a sense as it would be more flexable than the base jumping. Pretty much everyone would be were they would be after the jump but forget actually taking the actions they needed to get there....like shes across the room, they have finished eating with the food gone but dont feel full or recall eating it.

Yep, shes trying her best. Shame shes normally hugger when shes known them for bit. He needs to take it easy though and not stress out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back