• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sybil Sybil Its getting intense for sure 😂 It’s very convenient that Chris walked up or I feel like that could’ve gone in such a different direction, poor Orma 😭

literally she is me in every social setting fr

Vetr is more wanting people around in general, plus helping Kai through persistence in her mind.

and Charlotte and Orma left for legit reasons, like Orma legit being too awkward to handle all of Kai and Vetr lol She prays to any gods that may exist that it goes well for them tho

hello everyone, do you mind if i join
Ah, sorry, we're just about full now. We might open up later on if anyone needs to drop out or if we think we can manage more people, but that probably won't be for a little while, sorry.

Is it okay if I make another character?
As FloridaMan said, you may, but it might be another thing to get approved. Right now Zen's dealing with lots of personal stuff, so it might be a small while before we can discuss approving characters (we still need to sign off on Aria as well), but you can write up a new sheet and see if it's good!

Oh, Pandy88888 Pandy88888 I was doing some number crunching to set some parameters for Aria, and I realized something. Since Aquifex's power is also based on his blood, I figured out how much he can lose before he starts suffering symptoms of blood loss, assuming he has the same amount of blood in his body as everyone else.

Adult humans can lose about 14% of our blood volume without experiencing any real issues, which assuming that Aquifex falls on the high end of volume of 5.5 liters of blood in his body, then he could lose 770 milliliters, or just over 1/5 of a gallon before he starts having symptoms. Depending on the speed this is lost, he might get really dizzy, though. That assumes his body functions the same with blood, though, so if I'm wrong on this assumption correct me.

Yeah, thanks! I think I calculated his limits by using the amount slightly less than death, but that’s probably more accurate. He can control more than that, since it’s not one to one, but it’s still good to know. I researched the symptoms so I hope I can write him well when he uses it.

Of course, anytime! I had to figure out Aria's safe zone since she's not exactly 1:1 either blood to time animated, and I realized that this info could also be applied to Aquifex. That's just the time before a normal person would start having blood loss issues, though, not the total amount before it becomes dangerous, I can calculate that too, if you want

Im just Said Kai doesnt seen Vetr as the friend she is trying to be.

Kai sees what she's trying to do, he just sees her as incredibly pushy and she keeps doing the one thing he asks her not to do. "Just don't touch me" and Vetr keeps touching or messing with him so that he touches other people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back